作者yukimelc (...........)
看板rabbit
標題〔轉貼〕復活節的兔子詩
時間Sat Mar 12 03:09:44 2005
這是我在椰林的寵物板看到的文章
po文者是從風月星轉貼的
我稍微把內容排版了一下
寫得很生動、很悲傷,害我邊排版邊流眼淚‥‥‥
大家看看吧!
====================================
在國外 每年的三月的復活節 就跟台灣的兔年一樣
很多人都會買兔子當玩具送給小孩
因此hrs 最近也節錄上這首詩 希望轉送給
所有想要響應復活節而買兔子過節的人
希望他們能因此打消念頭
這首詩 非常的悲傷 但也非常寫實地
紀錄了兔子的心情
如果誰有需要 就轉出去吧
這篇 是hrs 希望大家都能閱讀到的
m(_ _)m
請大家用力轉寄吧!!
-----------------------------------
"Easter Bunny" by Mary Brandolino
In memory of all the bunnies we couldn't save.
紀念所有我們無法救助的兔子們。
I remember Easter Sunday ꄠ 我記得那個復活節的星期天
It was colorful and fun ꄪ 世界如此多采多姿、充滿歡樂
The new life that I'd begun ꄪ 我才剛開始新的生活
In my new cage. ꄪ 在我新的籠子裡
I was just a little thing 我那時還很小很小
When they brought me from the store 就被他們從寵物店買回去
And they put me on the floor 他們把我放在地板上
In my cage. 那個屬於我的籠子裡
They would take me out to play 他們會帶我出去玩
Love and pet me all the time 總是疼我、拍拍我
Then at day's end I would climb 一天結束後,我又回到
In my cage. 我的籠子裡
But as days and weeks went by 但日子漸漸過去
I saw less of them it seemed 我好像越來越少見到他們
Of their loving touch I dreamed 我只能在夢裡回憶他們充滿慈愛的輕撫
In my cage. 在我的籠子裡
In the night outside their house 夜晚,我在他們的屋子外
I felt sad and so neglected 傷心,被人遺忘
Often scared and unprotected 受驚,卻沒人保護我
In my cage. 我只能繼續待在我的籠子裡
In the dry or rainy weather 天氣有時候很乾燥,有時候下著雨
Sometimes hotter sometimes colder 有時候很熱,有時候很冷
I just sat there growing older 我只是一直坐在那兒慢慢老去
In my cage. 在我的籠子裡
The cat and dog raced by me 貓貓狗狗從我身邊跑過
Playing with each other only 牠們只和自己的同伴玩耍
While I sat there feeling lonely 我好寂寞、好寂寞
In my cage. 在我的籠子裡
Upon the fresh green grass 在那新鮮的綠色草地上
Children skipped and laughed all day 小孩們又笑又跳地渡過一整天
I could only watch them play 我只能看著他們玩耍
From my cage. 從我的籠子裡
They used to take me out 他們以前會讓我出去
And let me scamper in the sun 讓我在太陽光下跑來跑去
I no longer get to run 現在我再也沒有出去跑過了
In my cage. 只是待在我的籠子裡
Once a cute and cuddly bunny 我曾經是一隻惹人愛的小兔子
Like a little ball of cotton 就像一個小小的棉花球
Now I'm grown up and forgotten 現在我長大了,也被遺忘了
In my cage. 在我的籠子裡
I don't know what went wrong 我不知道哪裡出錯了
At the home I did inhabit 在這個收養我的家庭裡
I just grew to be a rabbit 我只是從小兔子長成了大兔子
In my cage. 在我的籠子裡
But they've brought me to the pound 他們把我帶到了收容中心
I was once loved and enjoyed 雖然我曾經被愛、也曾經帶給他們歡樂
Now I wait to be destroyed 但我現在只能等著被銷毀(註)
In my cage. 在我的籠子裡
註︰原文destory
指送到收容中心的動物經過一段時間無
人認養後被【處理】掉
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 219.81.234.126
※ 編輯: yukimelc 來自: 219.81.234.126 (03/12 03:23)
※ 編輯: yukimelc 來自: 219.81.234.126 (03/12 03:26)