作者yukimelc (...........)
看板rabbit
标题〔转贴〕复活节的兔子诗
时间Sat Mar 12 03:09:44 2005
这是我在椰林的宠物板看到的文章
po文者是从风月星转贴的
我稍微把内容排版了一下
写得很生动、很悲伤,害我边排版边流眼泪‥‥‥
大家看看吧!
====================================
在国外 每年的三月的复活节 就跟台湾的兔年一样
很多人都会买兔子当玩具送给小孩
因此hrs 最近也节录上这首诗 希望转送给
所有想要响应复活节而买兔子过节的人
希望他们能因此打消念头
这首诗 非常的悲伤 但也非常写实地
纪录了兔子的心情
如果谁有需要 就转出去吧
这篇 是hrs 希望大家都能阅读到的
m(_ _)m
请大家用力转寄吧!!
-----------------------------------
"Easter Bunny" by Mary Brandolino
In memory of all the bunnies we couldn't save.
纪念所有我们无法救助的兔子们。
I remember Easter Sunday ꄠ 我记得那个复活节的星期天
It was colorful and fun ꄪ 世界如此多采多姿、充满欢乐
The new life that I'd begun ꄪ 我才刚开始新的生活
In my new cage. ꄪ 在我新的笼子里
I was just a little thing 我那时还很小很小
When they brought me from the store 就被他们从宠物店买回去
And they put me on the floor 他们把我放在地板上
In my cage. 那个属於我的笼子里
They would take me out to play 他们会带我出去玩
Love and pet me all the time 总是疼我、拍拍我
Then at day's end I would climb 一天结束後,我又回到
In my cage. 我的笼子里
But as days and weeks went by 但日子渐渐过去
I saw less of them it seemed 我好像越来越少见到他们
Of their loving touch I dreamed 我只能在梦里回忆他们充满慈爱的轻抚
In my cage. 在我的笼子里
In the night outside their house 夜晚,我在他们的屋子外
I felt sad and so neglected 伤心,被人遗忘
Often scared and unprotected 受惊,却没人保护我
In my cage. 我只能继续待在我的笼子里
In the dry or rainy weather 天气有时候很乾燥,有时候下着雨
Sometimes hotter sometimes colder 有时候很热,有时候很冷
I just sat there growing older 我只是一直坐在那儿慢慢老去
In my cage. 在我的笼子里
The cat and dog raced by me 猫猫狗狗从我身边跑过
Playing with each other only 牠们只和自己的同伴玩耍
While I sat there feeling lonely 我好寂寞、好寂寞
In my cage. 在我的笼子里
Upon the fresh green grass 在那新鲜的绿色草地上
Children skipped and laughed all day 小孩们又笑又跳地渡过一整天
I could only watch them play 我只能看着他们玩耍
From my cage. 从我的笼子里
They used to take me out 他们以前会让我出去
And let me scamper in the sun 让我在太阳光下跑来跑去
I no longer get to run 现在我再也没有出去跑过了
In my cage. 只是待在我的笼子里
Once a cute and cuddly bunny 我曾经是一只惹人爱的小兔子
Like a little ball of cotton 就像一个小小的棉花球
Now I'm grown up and forgotten 现在我长大了,也被遗忘了
In my cage. 在我的笼子里
I don't know what went wrong 我不知道哪里出错了
At the home I did inhabit 在这个收养我的家庭里
I just grew to be a rabbit 我只是从小兔子长成了大兔子
In my cage. 在我的笼子里
But they've brought me to the pound 他们把我带到了收容中心
I was once loved and enjoyed 虽然我曾经被爱、也曾经带给他们欢乐
Now I wait to be destroyed 但我现在只能等着被销毁(注)
In my cage. 在我的笼子里
注︰原文destory
指送到收容中心的动物经过一段时间无
人认养後被【处理】掉
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 219.81.234.126
※ 编辑: yukimelc 来自: 219.81.234.126 (03/12 03:23)
※ 编辑: yukimelc 来自: 219.81.234.126 (03/12 03:26)