作者cozoo (JoyStorm)
看板NewAge
標題Re: [探索] 麥田圈引響人體DNA?
時間Thu Sep 11 18:11:56 2008
Number five and number six are a lot more esoteric and that's why you came,
第五點和第六點比較奧秘的多,並且那就是為什麼你來到這裡,不是嗎?
isn't it? [Smile] Number five - the energy of thought of this planet is
(微笑)第五點 - 這個星球的思想能量正在提昇。
shifting. It is shifting greatly, just like we said it would. Humans are
它正在大量的提昇,就像我們以前說過的,它會。
thinking in a different fashion. Many of them are starting to have
人類在想著一個不同的流行。他們許多人開始
understandings and have epiphanies, even about science. New thinking is afoot
有了瞭解和頓悟(聖靈的顯現、經典的頓悟),即使是科學家也是。
about how things work. We told you they would eventually do this.
新思想正進行到關於事物如何運作。(此翻譯由tore提供)。
我們告訴過你,他們最後會這麼做。
Those who will never be esoteric are giving you esoteric information and
這些從來不奧秘的人,現在正給你奧秘的訊息,並且他們稱它為科學。
they're calling it science. Discoveries are being made that will lead to
(科學上的)新發現會通向跨次元的思維。(此翻譯由tore提供)
interdimensional thought. Science is being rewritten as to what is real and
關於什麼為真什麼非真的科學,正在被重寫。(此翻譯由tore提供)
what is not. All of this is in line with what we told you were the potentials
of this planet.
所有這些正好跟,我們告訴過你說 是這個星球的可能性的,一致。
Now, how does that reflect in the current events? You're on the cusp of
現在,那如何反映在當前的事件裡?
something and I will tell you what it is. Dear humanity, you really can have
你正在某些事情的尖端,並且我會告訴你它是什麼。親愛的人類,你們真的可以擁有
peace on Earth, but there will be gyrations that you will go through in the
地球上的和平,但是那裡會有一些迴旋,你會通過一些程序關於
process of learning what you want and what you don't want. But in this year,
學習你要的和你不要的。(翻得不好,徵求翻譯)但是這一年,
and especially the next, 2009, there are some potentials for you to watch
並且特別是下一年,2009,有一些可能性要讓你看。
for. Remember, you heard it here first. [Kryon smile]
記住,你是先在這裡聽到它的。(克里昂微笑)
It's an 11 year. Eleven numerologically has many kinds of meanings. What it
它是一個11年,11在生命靈數中很多種的意義。
means to you in old numerology doesn't matter. What it means, however, is
它在老舊的生命靈數中對你而言的意義不重要。然而,它的意義是
that 11 is the number of this age. We told you that when we showed up. In
11是這個時代的數字。 當我們出現時,我們告訴過你們這個。在
1989, I gave you in the first transmission in the first book, the meanings of
1989,在第一本書裡第一個傳輸中,我給過你們11的含意。
11. Now, here you are, coming up to an 11 year yet again (2009). Only this
現在,你們來了,來到又一個11年(2009)。只有這一個
one is the last 11 you're going to get before 2012. That ought to be
是在2012之前,你們正要到的最後一個11。那應該是對你們而言意義重大的。
significant to you. It's the only 11 with this energy. Here's what I'm going
它是這個能量唯一的11。這裡是我要告訴你們的:
to tell you: Watch for the young people of this planet to make differences in
觀看,在這個下一年,這個地球上的這些年輕人使事情有些不一樣 -
this next year - differences you don't expect from youth.
一個你們不曾從年輕人身上預期到的不一樣。
One of the biggest is the potential overthrow of dictators. This is the
一個最大的就是 這個可能: 對獨裁者們的推翻。這是一個 我們說過的 可能性
potential we spoke of where we told you the chest-pounding dictators of this
,我們告訴過你 這個地球上 驕傲滿滿的獨裁者們 正在他們出局的路上。
earth are on their way out, and will be replaced by benevolent leadership. It
並且會被 仁慈的領導者 取代。
is the beginning of a shift of consciousness of what leadership should be to
它是,政府的領導者所應該是什麼樣的,覺醒提昇的開始,
government, and what ordinary Human Beings are going to expect from their
leadership.
並且這是一般人類對他們的領導者的期望(翻得不好,徵求翻譯)
In an old energy, there was an expectation of government in many lands that
在一個古老的能量中,在許多的土地上,有一個對政府的期望,那就是只是容忍。
was simply tolerated. Without it, there would be chaos. So whichever kind of
沒有它,那裡會有混亂。
government was created in your land was acceptable. That is an old energy
所以無論何種政府在你們的土地上被創造出來都是可接受的。
concept, for it led to those who would be in control without integrity.
那是一個古老的能量概念,因為它導致這些 在控制之下而不完整 的人。(徵球翻譯)
That's going to shift. It's going to shift in your own land as well. For
那些正要被提昇。它也正要在你們自己的土地上提昇。
Human Beings are going to start to expect leadership with integrity. That is
new. Watch for it.
因為人類正要開始期待完善的領導者。那是新鮮的。等著看它。
In 2009, there's a potential for a major shift in a country that I'm not
在2009,那裡有一個可能性,在一個國家裡會有一個主要的提昇,我不打算提到這個國家,
going to mention, but it's going to be caused by the young people of the
但是它將會被這個國家的年輕人發起。
country. Those who you would never feel could even care are going to rise up
那些 你不曾感受甚至關心到的人 正要四處崛起並且造成一些改變。
and make a difference. Watch for it and when you see it, don't look at the
等著看它,並且當你看到它,別看著新聞然後說:
news and say, "This is bad." Don't look at the news and say, "Look at those
「這太糟糕了。」別看著新聞然後說:「看看這些死掉的人。」
who died." Don't look at the news and see the drama. I want to tell you there
別看著新聞然後看戲。我要告訴你那裡有這些人,他們已經來到這個星球只是為了這樣
are those who have come to this planet just so they could be part of that
他們可以成為這個非常事件的一部分。
very thing! There are those who have come to this planet just so they could
有這些人,他們來到這個行星只是因為這樣他們可以參與這事件然後回家,
be part of it and return home, then come back and do something even greater!
然後回來,並且做一些更偉大的事。
I want to tell you the overview of this is far grander than you think.
我要告訴你,全副景象是比你想的還要更遠大雄偉的多。
Congratulate those who have decided to pass on for this reason, for they made
恭喜這些決定要為了這個理由過世的人,因為他們
a shift that is heroic. That is what we see. The whole planet is involved in
締造了一個提昇並且他們是英雄。那就是我們看到的。這整個行星都涉入這種歡慶。
this kind of celebration. It really will change the future, you know? Can you
它真的會改變未來,你知道嗎?
celebrate appropriateness?
你可以以相稱的慶典慶祝嗎?
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 114.47.40.13
1F:→ cozoo:我不行了,我要吃飯了掰 09/11 18:47
2F:推 chaos0807:這已經到超級賽亞人3的境界了( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ 09/11 19:41
3F:→ rabearit:推一下可可亞大,實在太強了^^ 09/11 19:59
4F:推 marine45:來推!辛苦囉~~ 09/11 21:32
5F:→ cozoo:哈 哈 哈 沒什麼沒什麼 噗ㄔ 09/11 21:35
6F:推 tore:New thinking is afoot about how things work. 11/20 21:14
7F:→ tore:新思想正進行到關於事物如何運作。 11/20 21:14
8F:→ tore:Discoveries are being made that will lead to interdimen.. 11/20 21:15
9F:→ tore:(科學上的)新發現會通向跨領域的思維。 11/20 21:16
10F:→ tore:Science is being rewritten as to what is real and .... 11/20 21:16
11F:→ tore:關於什麼為真什麼非真的科學,正在被重寫。 11/20 21:16
※ 編輯: cozoo 來自: 114.47.55.237 (03/27 18:12)