作者cozoo (JoyStorm)
看板NewAge
標題Re: [探索] 麥田圈引響人體DNA?
時間Thu Sep 11 14:56:32 2008
The moon gives you motion of massive amounts of water on a timetable that has
月亮給了你們大量的水運動,並有一個幾世紀以來永遠不變時刻表。
never changed for centuries. It gives you hundreds of thousands of tons of
它免費給你們數以百萬噸的拉力/推力能量。
push/pull energy for free. It's always there and always will be. Indeed,
它永遠在那裡,並且永遠存在。
where most of your large cities are, the waves and the tides provide the
的確,大部分你們的大城市在的地方,潮汐和波浪供應電力讓它們亮起來。
power to light them up. It will provide the power for every single city you
它日後會為你們能建的每個城市供應能源,從現在起直到地球不存在為止。
can build from now until the day the earth is no longer. There is no limit to
the amount of electricity that you could provide yourselves, even to the
你們能供應自己的電量是無限的,
degree of plugging in your electric cars, and it's free and non polluting.
甚至到可以插上你的電動汽車插頭的程度。而它是免費並且無污染的。
All you have to do is to build the apparatus that will contain it, and some
所有你們要做的只是去建造可以容納它的設備,而且你們有些人已經這麼做了。
already have. You know how to capture push/pull energy, whether it be a
你們知道如何去捕捉這些推/拉的能量,無論它是一個水車(蹼輪)或是浮標。
paddle wheel or a float. All of this has been designed. There are more than
所有這些都可以被設計好。
three cities currently on the earth who derive most of their power from
目前地球上有超過三個城市從潮汐取得他們大部分的能源。
tides. Look for them in the North. They're not in this country (USA). They
去北邊找它們。它們不在這個國家(美國).
already have the technology to power your cities, if you'll allow it to be.
它們已經有技術可以供應你們的城市電力,如果你們允許它發生的話。
Did I mention it's free? The source is there for nothing, and you don't have
我先前提到過它是免費的嗎?這個能源不需要任何東西就存在,而你們不必去為了它
to burn any oil for it; and you don't have to burn any coal for it; and you
燃燒任何一滴油;並且你們不需要為了它燃燒任何一塊煤;你們也不需要為它從蓋亞(地球)
don't have to take anything from Gaia for it. Let Gaia push and pull its way
那裡拿取任何東西。讓蓋亞以自己的方式推和拉,
to a freedom from the sources that you have now, which hurt the planet every
以獲得你們現在使用的資源的自由解放。使用那些資源每天都會傷害這個行星。
day. It is here, it always has been, and it's not going away - massive power,
它就在那裡,它永遠都存在,而且它不會跑掉---大量的能源,
given to you to harness and provide light and transportation.
已經給了你們以減少傷害,並且提供了燈光和交通運輸。
修改過
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 114.47.40.13
1F:推 B853106:C大好努力! 我也好認真的在看 在等待!辛苦你了!! 09/11 15:41
2F:→ cozoo:哈哈不客氣 09/11 15:55
※ 編輯: cozoo 來自: 114.47.35.132 (09/12 02:31)