作者cozoo (JoyStorm)
看板NewAge
标题Re: [探索] 麦田圈引响人体DNA?
时间Thu Sep 11 14:56:32 2008
The moon gives you motion of massive amounts of water on a timetable that has
月亮给了你们大量的水运动,并有一个几世纪以来永远不变时刻表。
never changed for centuries. It gives you hundreds of thousands of tons of
它免费给你们数以百万吨的拉力/推力能量。
push/pull energy for free. It's always there and always will be. Indeed,
它永远在那里,并且永远存在。
where most of your large cities are, the waves and the tides provide the
的确,大部分你们的大城市在的地方,潮汐和波浪供应电力让它们亮起来。
power to light them up. It will provide the power for every single city you
它日後会为你们能建的每个城市供应能源,从现在起直到地球不存在为止。
can build from now until the day the earth is no longer. There is no limit to
the amount of electricity that you could provide yourselves, even to the
你们能供应自己的电量是无限的,
degree of plugging in your electric cars, and it's free and non polluting.
甚至到可以插上你的电动汽车插头的程度。而它是免费并且无污染的。
All you have to do is to build the apparatus that will contain it, and some
所有你们要做的只是去建造可以容纳它的设备,而且你们有些人已经这麽做了。
already have. You know how to capture push/pull energy, whether it be a
你们知道如何去捕捉这些推/拉的能量,无论它是一个水车(蹼轮)或是浮标。
paddle wheel or a float. All of this has been designed. There are more than
所有这些都可以被设计好。
three cities currently on the earth who derive most of their power from
目前地球上有超过三个城市从潮汐取得他们大部分的能源。
tides. Look for them in the North. They're not in this country (USA). They
去北边找它们。它们不在这个国家(美国).
already have the technology to power your cities, if you'll allow it to be.
它们已经有技术可以供应你们的城市电力,如果你们允许它发生的话。
Did I mention it's free? The source is there for nothing, and you don't have
我先前提到过它是免费的吗?这个能源不需要任何东西就存在,而你们不必去为了它
to burn any oil for it; and you don't have to burn any coal for it; and you
燃烧任何一滴油;并且你们不需要为了它燃烧任何一块煤;你们也不需要为它从盖亚(地球)
don't have to take anything from Gaia for it. Let Gaia push and pull its way
那里拿取任何东西。让盖亚以自己的方式推和拉,
to a freedom from the sources that you have now, which hurt the planet every
以获得你们现在使用的资源的自由解放。使用那些资源每天都会伤害这个行星。
day. It is here, it always has been, and it's not going away - massive power,
它就在那里,它永远都存在,而且它不会跑掉---大量的能源,
given to you to harness and provide light and transportation.
已经给了你们以减少伤害,并且提供了灯光和交通运输。
修改过
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 114.47.40.13
1F:推 B853106:C大好努力! 我也好认真的在看 在等待!辛苦你了!! 09/11 15:41
2F:→ cozoo:哈哈不客气 09/11 15:55
※ 编辑: cozoo 来自: 114.47.35.132 (09/12 02:31)