作者fireandy (典典)
看板NTU_SKY
標題[公告] 繪本 劇本
時間Sat Jan 17 23:15:41 2009
教學組教案 英文繪本
*活動名稱:英文繪本
*故事大綱
愛莉絲正在背課文(愛莉絲 姐姐)然後睡著了做了一個夢…
(兔子 守門人 老鷹 老鼠 鳥 烏龜 不講理的公主)
White Rabbit: I’m late! I’m late! I’m late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
白色的兔子:遲到啦!遲到啦~~~
Alice: (It’s weird. How could a rabbit be late?)
Mr. Rabbit! Hello~~~~?
(愛莉絲想,好奇怪,兔子怎麼會遲到呢?)
愛莉絲:兔子先生~你好。
White Rabbit: I’m late!!!!!! No time to say hi. Goodbye~
兔子:我遲到啦!沒時間打招呼了,再見。
I’m late! I’m late! I’m late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
兔子: 遲到啦!遲到啦~~~
Alice: Hey! Mr. Rabbit. Wait!! Where are you going???
愛莉絲:欸!兔子先生,等等啊。你要去哪裡?
(The rabbit walked through a door.)
(兔子走過了一扇門。)
(Alice tried to open the door.)
(愛莉絲試著開那扇門。)
Doorknob: Ouch!!!!!
門把:噢!
Alice: Oh, sorry, sir.
愛莉絲:噢,先生抱歉。
Doorknob: It’s ok. But it really hurts!!!
門把:沒關係。但是真的很痛。
Alice: Sorry, sir. Um, did you see a white rabbit?
愛莉絲:抱歉。呃,你有看到一隻白色的兔子嗎?
Doorknob: Well, yes, over there.
門把;噢,有啊,就在那裡。(指)
Alice: Oh! There he is! I need to get through you!
愛莉絲:噢!他在那裡。我得經過你。
Doorknob: Sorry, you’re too big,
門把:抱歉,你太大了。
Why don’t you try the bottle on the table?
門把:或許你可以試試桌上那個瓶子。
Alice: It said, “Drink me.”
Ok, I’ll drink it.
愛莉絲:它上面寫:喝我。好吧我喝。
Doorknob: Wow, you are so small now.
門把;哇,你變得好小。
Alice: Can I go through now?
愛莉絲:那我現在可以過了嗎?
Doorknob: No. I’m locked.
門把;不行。我上鎖了。
Alice: Oh no!
愛莉絲:噢不。
Doorknob: Don’t you have the key?
門把:你沒有鑰匙嗎?
Alice: What key?
愛莉絲:什麼鑰匙?
Doorknob: The key on the table.
門把:桌上那把鑰匙啊。
Alice: What?? What should I do now?
愛莉絲:什麼?那我現在該怎麼辦?
Doorknob: Maybe you can try the box.
門把:或許你可以試試那個盒子。
Alice: It said. “Eat me.”
Ok, things cannot be worse.
愛莉絲;它上面寫:吃我。好吧,事情也不能更糟了。
Alice: Ah! I’m too big now!!
愛莉絲;啊!我現在又太大了。
Doorknob: You’re right. Giant girl.
門把;是啊。巨人女孩。
Alice: What should I do now?
愛莉絲;我現在該怎麼辦?
(Alice started to cry.)
(愛莉絲開始哭了。)
Doorknob: Hey, giant girl. Don’t cry!
It’s no use crying!
門把:欸巨人女孩,別哭啊。哭是沒用的。
Alice:Oh!But I just cannot stop!
愛莉絲:噢。但我就是停不下來阿。
Doorknob:You’d better syop crying right now.
Look! Your tears flood the hallway!
門把:你最好馬上停下。
你看,你的眼淚都要淹到走廊了。
Alice:Hey!who’s that coming?
Oh!it’s Mr. Rabbit again!
愛莉絲:是誰來了?
噢!是兔子先生。
White Rabbit: I’m late! I’m late! I am so late!!
白色的兔子:遲到啦!遲到啦!大遲到啦!
Alice: Mr. Rabbit. please stop running and wait for me!
Hey! Sir, you dropped your gloves and fan!
愛莉絲:兔子先生,請等我!
先生,你的手套和扇子掉啦。
(pick up the gloves and fan)
(撿起手套和扇子)
(fanning walking)
(邊走邊搧)
Alice:everything happens today is so strange!
I wonder what’s going on exactly…
愛莉絲:今天發生的事都好奇怪!
不知道到底怎麼了…
(put on the gloves)
(戴上手套)
Alice:Hey! these gloves fit me!
Doesn’t that mean I’m shrinking again?
愛莉絲:這些手套挺合手的呢!
難不成我又縮小了嗎?
(look at the fan)
(看到扇子)
Alice:Oh! I get it!It’s because of the fan!
I’d better stop fanning right now!
愛莉絲:我知道了!是因為扇子的關係。
我最好不要在搧了。
Bird:Hey!little girl!
start running—or swimming!
Haven’t you noticed the flood?
鳥:嘿!小女孩。
趕快跑吧--或快張手游泳!
你還沒注意到淹水了嗎?
Alice:why is there so much water?
Oh!my tears!How I wish I’d never cried!
愛莉絲:為什麼會有這麼多水呢?
喔!是我的眼淚!但願我之前沒有哭!
Mouse: little girl,are you OK?
老鼠: 小女孩,你還好嗎。
Alice:Yes,so far.
Do you know the way out of this pool? I am very tired of swimming.
愛莉絲:目前為止還好。
你知道出去的路嗎?我游得好累喔。
Mouse:Just keep swimming.
there are many other animals behind.
老鼠:繼續游吧。
後面還有很多其他動物呢。
Alice: many other animals?really?
I only have a cat at home!
愛莉絲:還有很多其他動物?真的嗎?
我在家只有養貓呢。
Mouse: I do Not like cats! not at all!
老鼠:我不喜歡貓!一點也不!
Alice:Oh,Mr. Mouse.I am so sorry.
Please don't be angry about it.
愛莉絲:喔,老鼠先生。我很抱歉。
請不要為此生氣。
Mouse:All right,then.
Let’s get to the shore, I’m done swimming.
老鼠:那好吧。
我們到岸邊去吧,我不想再游了。
All animals : Oh! We finally swim to the shore!
所有動物:呼!我們終於游到岸上了!
(All animals are gathering together on the shore.)
(所有動物都聚集到岸上了。)
(They are looking so tired.)
(牠們看起來都好累。)
Bird : But…I feel so cold because my body is wet.
How can I get my feather dry?
鳥:但是…我覺得好冷喔,因為我的身體都濕掉了。
我要怎麼把我的羽毛弄乾阿?
Eagle : Maybe we can do some exercise!
老鷹:也許我們可以來做一些運動呀!
Alice : Yeah! Good advice!
But…which one ?
Playing balls?
We don’t have balls.
愛麗絲:對耶!好主意!
但是…我們要做哪一種運動呢?
打球嗎?
我們手上沒有球耶。
Bird : Fly! Fly!
We can fly and see who is the fastest one!
It must be the good method.
鳥:飛!飛!
我們可以比比看誰飛的最快!
這一定是個好方法。
Turtle : Oh no!
I can’t fly.
Is there any better exercise?
烏龜:噢不!
我不會飛。
還有更好的運動嗎?
Eagle : Ahem! Listen to me.
I consider a lot and think that “running” is a good choice!
老鷹:嗯哼!大家聽我說。
我考慮了很久,覺得「跑步」是個不錯的選擇耶!
(Everybody discuss noisily.)
(每個人都吵雜地討論著。)
Bird . Turtle . Mouse . Alice : Good! It’s really a good idea!
鳥、烏龜、老鼠、愛麗絲:好耶!這真是個好主意!
Eagle : Hmmm! Then, it is decided.
Ok~ we now start running!
To let it more interesting, we can give the champion an award.
老鷹:恩!那就這樣決定囉。
OK~我們現在就開始跑吧!
為了讓它有趣一點,我們要給最優勝者一個獎賞。
(All animals and Alice begin running without counting backwards.)
(所有動物和愛麗絲開始跑起來,而沒有倒數3、2、1)
(They don’t know where is the terminal, so they run run run…)
(他們不知道哪裡是終點,所以就這樣跑阿跑阿…)
Eagle : (Shouting) Ok! Ok!
It’s time to stop!
Everyone’s body must already be dry!
老鷹:(大叫)好了!好了!
可以停下來了!
大家的衣服相信都已經乾了吧!
(All animals are painting and say: “Yes!”)
(所有動物都在喘氣,並說:「對!」)
Bird : But…we don’t know who is the fastest one.
鳥:但是…我們不知道誰是最快的耶。
Eagle : Let me think.
老鷹:讓我想想。
Eagle : Hmmm…
All of you are champions!
You can all get the candy from Alice!
Sure! Alice also have a gift.
老鷹:恩…
你們都是冠軍!
你們都可以從愛麗絲手中得到糖果!
當然,愛麗絲本身也有獎賞。
(Eagle flies to a tree and take a beautiful leaf.)
(He presents it to Alice seriously and Alice receive it.)
(老鷹飛到樹上取下一個很漂亮的樹葉。)
(牠很嚴肅的成給愛麗絲,而愛麗絲也收下了。)
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 140.112.251.238