作者fireandy (典典)
看板NTU_SKY
标题[公告] 绘本 剧本
时间Sat Jan 17 23:15:41 2009
教学组教案 英文绘本
*活动名称:英文绘本
*故事大纲
爱莉丝正在背课文(爱莉丝 姐姐)然後睡着了做了一个梦…
(兔子 守门人 老鹰 老鼠 鸟 乌龟 不讲理的公主)
White Rabbit: I’m late! I’m late! I’m late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
白色的兔子:迟到啦!迟到啦~~~
Alice: (It’s weird. How could a rabbit be late?)
Mr. Rabbit! Hello~~~~?
(爱莉丝想,好奇怪,兔子怎麽会迟到呢?)
爱莉丝:兔子先生~你好。
White Rabbit: I’m late!!!!!! No time to say hi. Goodbye~
兔子:我迟到啦!没时间打招呼了,再见。
I’m late! I’m late! I’m late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
兔子: 迟到啦!迟到啦~~~
Alice: Hey! Mr. Rabbit. Wait!! Where are you going???
爱莉丝:欸!兔子先生,等等啊。你要去哪里?
(The rabbit walked through a door.)
(兔子走过了一扇门。)
(Alice tried to open the door.)
(爱莉丝试着开那扇门。)
Doorknob: Ouch!!!!!
门把:噢!
Alice: Oh, sorry, sir.
爱莉丝:噢,先生抱歉。
Doorknob: It’s ok. But it really hurts!!!
门把:没关系。但是真的很痛。
Alice: Sorry, sir. Um, did you see a white rabbit?
爱莉丝:抱歉。呃,你有看到一只白色的兔子吗?
Doorknob: Well, yes, over there.
门把;噢,有啊,就在那里。(指)
Alice: Oh! There he is! I need to get through you!
爱莉丝:噢!他在那里。我得经过你。
Doorknob: Sorry, you’re too big,
门把:抱歉,你太大了。
Why don’t you try the bottle on the table?
门把:或许你可以试试桌上那个瓶子。
Alice: It said, “Drink me.”
Ok, I’ll drink it.
爱莉丝:它上面写:喝我。好吧我喝。
Doorknob: Wow, you are so small now.
门把;哇,你变得好小。
Alice: Can I go through now?
爱莉丝:那我现在可以过了吗?
Doorknob: No. I’m locked.
门把;不行。我上锁了。
Alice: Oh no!
爱莉丝:噢不。
Doorknob: Don’t you have the key?
门把:你没有钥匙吗?
Alice: What key?
爱莉丝:什麽钥匙?
Doorknob: The key on the table.
门把:桌上那把钥匙啊。
Alice: What?? What should I do now?
爱莉丝:什麽?那我现在该怎麽办?
Doorknob: Maybe you can try the box.
门把:或许你可以试试那个盒子。
Alice: It said. “Eat me.”
Ok, things cannot be worse.
爱莉丝;它上面写:吃我。好吧,事情也不能更糟了。
Alice: Ah! I’m too big now!!
爱莉丝;啊!我现在又太大了。
Doorknob: You’re right. Giant girl.
门把;是啊。巨人女孩。
Alice: What should I do now?
爱莉丝;我现在该怎麽办?
(Alice started to cry.)
(爱莉丝开始哭了。)
Doorknob: Hey, giant girl. Don’t cry!
It’s no use crying!
门把:欸巨人女孩,别哭啊。哭是没用的。
Alice:Oh!But I just cannot stop!
爱莉丝:噢。但我就是停不下来阿。
Doorknob:You’d better syop crying right now.
Look! Your tears flood the hallway!
门把:你最好马上停下。
你看,你的眼泪都要淹到走廊了。
Alice:Hey!who’s that coming?
Oh!it’s Mr. Rabbit again!
爱莉丝:是谁来了?
噢!是兔子先生。
White Rabbit: I’m late! I’m late! I am so late!!
白色的兔子:迟到啦!迟到啦!大迟到啦!
Alice: Mr. Rabbit. please stop running and wait for me!
Hey! Sir, you dropped your gloves and fan!
爱莉丝:兔子先生,请等我!
先生,你的手套和扇子掉啦。
(pick up the gloves and fan)
(捡起手套和扇子)
(fanning walking)
(边走边搧)
Alice:everything happens today is so strange!
I wonder what’s going on exactly…
爱莉丝:今天发生的事都好奇怪!
不知道到底怎麽了…
(put on the gloves)
(戴上手套)
Alice:Hey! these gloves fit me!
Doesn’t that mean I’m shrinking again?
爱莉丝:这些手套挺合手的呢!
难不成我又缩小了吗?
(look at the fan)
(看到扇子)
Alice:Oh! I get it!It’s because of the fan!
I’d better stop fanning right now!
爱莉丝:我知道了!是因为扇子的关系。
我最好不要在搧了。
Bird:Hey!little girl!
start running—or swimming!
Haven’t you noticed the flood?
鸟:嘿!小女孩。
赶快跑吧--或快张手游泳!
你还没注意到淹水了吗?
Alice:why is there so much water?
Oh!my tears!How I wish I’d never cried!
爱莉丝:为什麽会有这麽多水呢?
喔!是我的眼泪!但愿我之前没有哭!
Mouse: little girl,are you OK?
老鼠: 小女孩,你还好吗。
Alice:Yes,so far.
Do you know the way out of this pool? I am very tired of swimming.
爱莉丝:目前为止还好。
你知道出去的路吗?我游得好累喔。
Mouse:Just keep swimming.
there are many other animals behind.
老鼠:继续游吧。
後面还有很多其他动物呢。
Alice: many other animals?really?
I only have a cat at home!
爱莉丝:还有很多其他动物?真的吗?
我在家只有养猫呢。
Mouse: I do Not like cats! not at all!
老鼠:我不喜欢猫!一点也不!
Alice:Oh,Mr. Mouse.I am so sorry.
Please don't be angry about it.
爱莉丝:喔,老鼠先生。我很抱歉。
请不要为此生气。
Mouse:All right,then.
Let’s get to the shore, I’m done swimming.
老鼠:那好吧。
我们到岸边去吧,我不想再游了。
All animals : Oh! We finally swim to the shore!
所有动物:呼!我们终於游到岸上了!
(All animals are gathering together on the shore.)
(所有动物都聚集到岸上了。)
(They are looking so tired.)
(牠们看起来都好累。)
Bird : But…I feel so cold because my body is wet.
How can I get my feather dry?
鸟:但是…我觉得好冷喔,因为我的身体都湿掉了。
我要怎麽把我的羽毛弄乾阿?
Eagle : Maybe we can do some exercise!
老鹰:也许我们可以来做一些运动呀!
Alice : Yeah! Good advice!
But…which one ?
Playing balls?
We don’t have balls.
爱丽丝:对耶!好主意!
但是…我们要做哪一种运动呢?
打球吗?
我们手上没有球耶。
Bird : Fly! Fly!
We can fly and see who is the fastest one!
It must be the good method.
鸟:飞!飞!
我们可以比比看谁飞的最快!
这一定是个好方法。
Turtle : Oh no!
I can’t fly.
Is there any better exercise?
乌龟:噢不!
我不会飞。
还有更好的运动吗?
Eagle : Ahem! Listen to me.
I consider a lot and think that “running” is a good choice!
老鹰:嗯哼!大家听我说。
我考虑了很久,觉得「跑步」是个不错的选择耶!
(Everybody discuss noisily.)
(每个人都吵杂地讨论着。)
Bird . Turtle . Mouse . Alice : Good! It’s really a good idea!
鸟、乌龟、老鼠、爱丽丝:好耶!这真是个好主意!
Eagle : Hmmm! Then, it is decided.
Ok~ we now start running!
To let it more interesting, we can give the champion an award.
老鹰:恩!那就这样决定罗。
OK~我们现在就开始跑吧!
为了让它有趣一点,我们要给最优胜者一个奖赏。
(All animals and Alice begin running without counting backwards.)
(所有动物和爱丽丝开始跑起来,而没有倒数3、2、1)
(They don’t know where is the terminal, so they run run run…)
(他们不知道哪里是终点,所以就这样跑阿跑阿…)
Eagle : (Shouting) Ok! Ok!
It’s time to stop!
Everyone’s body must already be dry!
老鹰:(大叫)好了!好了!
可以停下来了!
大家的衣服相信都已经乾了吧!
(All animals are painting and say: “Yes!”)
(所有动物都在喘气,并说:「对!」)
Bird : But…we don’t know who is the fastest one.
鸟:但是…我们不知道谁是最快的耶。
Eagle : Let me think.
老鹰:让我想想。
Eagle : Hmmm…
All of you are champions!
You can all get the candy from Alice!
Sure! Alice also have a gift.
老鹰:恩…
你们都是冠军!
你们都可以从爱丽丝手中得到糖果!
当然,爱丽丝本身也有奖赏。
(Eagle flies to a tree and take a beautiful leaf.)
(He presents it to Alice seriously and Alice receive it.)
(老鹰飞到树上取下一个很漂亮的树叶。)
(牠很严肃的成给爱丽丝,而爱丽丝也收下了。)
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 140.112.251.238