作者good00609 (ken896532)
看板CATCH
标题[转录] 这篇文章很深,请细细品嚐
时间Mon Dec 19 11:32:53 2016
今天看到这样一段英文,颇有感触,转发与大家分享:
A man died...
一个男人死了…
When he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
当他意识到后,他看见了上帝提着手提箱走近他。
Dialog between God and Dead Man:
以下是上帝和已逝男人之间的对话:
God: Alright son, it’s time to go
上帝:好吧 孩子,该走了
Man: So soon? I had a lot of plans...
男人:这麽快?我还有很多计画呢…
God: I am sorry but, it’s time to go
上帝:抱歉 但是的确该走了
Man: What do you have in that suitcase?
男人:你那个手提箱里有什麽?
God: Your belongings
上帝:你的所有物
Man: My belongings? You mean my things... Clothes... money...
男人:我的所有物?你是说我的东西…衣服…钱…
God: Those things were never yours, they belong to the Earth
上帝:那些东西从来不是你的,它们属於地球
Man: Is it my memories?
男人:那是我的记忆?
God: No. They belong to Time
上帝:它们属於时间
Man: Is it my talent?
男人:那是我的才华?
God: No. They belong to Circumstance
上帝:不。它们属於事件情境
Man: Is it my friends and family?
男人:是我的朋友和家人?
God: No son. They belong to the Path you travelled
上帝:不,孩子,他们属於你人生经过的旅途
Man: Is it my wife and children?
男人:是我的妻子和孩子?
God: No. they belong to your Heart
上帝:不,他们属於你的心
Man: Then it must be my body
男人:那一定是我的身体了
God: No No... It belongs to Dust
上帝:不 不…它属於尘土
Man: Then surely it must be my Soul!
男人:那肯定是我的灵魂!
God: You are sadly mistaken son. Your Soul belongs to me.
上帝:孩子 你错了,你的灵魂属於我
Man with tears in his eyes and full of fear took the suitcase from the God's h
and and opened it...
男人眼含泪水,满怀恐惧地从上帝手里拿过箱子,打开了它
EMPTY!!
里面竟是空的!!
With heartbroken and tears down his cheek he asks God...
他泪流满面心碎地问上帝…
Man: I never owned anything?
男人:我从来不曾拥有任何东西吗?
God: That’s Right. You never owned anything.
上帝:是的,你从未拥有过任何东西。
Man: Then? What was mine?
男人:那麽,什麽是属於我的?
God: your MOMENTS.
Every moment you lived was yours.
上帝:你的时刻,每一个你活着的时刻都是属于你的
Life is just a Moment.
生命只是一瞬之间。
LIVE IT. 活在当下。
LOVE IT. 爱在当下。
ENJOY IT. 享受当下。
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc), 来自: 180.217.146.174
※ 文章网址: https://webptt.com/cn.aspx?n=bbs/CATCH/M.1482118375.A.5D6.html
1F:推 boyzone66: QQ 为啥有些字也空白了 屋 12/19 14:16
2F:→ LaBaN33: 工三小 12/19 16:08
3F:→ Myrd718: 谢分享,但简字我不行 12/19 18:55
4F:→ skeric: 赞 留言 分享 12/20 10:00