作者sannosekai (有了這個就因霸啦!)
看板XBOX
標題[閒聊] 心靈殺手配樂:縈繞不去(Haunted)
時間Tue May 18 17:58:10 2010
這首是第2集的片尾曲
聽說也有不少人喜歡
我本來是不打算再翻譯了
不過看到別的地方有人很喜歡並嘗試著翻譯
雖然翻得不太好,但是我覺得很值得鼓勵
勇於嘗試都是好的
所以這篇就誕生了XD,當作是同場加映版吧
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3lBF2h-Pl0
Haunted 縈繞不去
Come here, pretty please
過來,麻煩你
Can you tell me where I am?
可以告訴我這是哪裡嗎?
You, won't you say something?
你,能說些什麼嗎?
I need to get my bearings
我需要找到方向
I'm lost
我迷失了
And the shadows keep on changing
而陰影持續變化著
And I'm haunted
縈繞不去
By the lives that I have loved
被我愛過的人
And actions I have hated
和討厭過的事
I'm haunted
縈繞不去
By the lives that wove the web
被織網的人
Inside my haunted head
在我腦袋裡縈繞不去
Don't cry, there's always a way
別哭,總會有辦法的
Here in November in this house of leaves we'll pray
我們會在這十一月的落葉之屋裡祈禱
Please, I know it's hard to believe
求求你,我知道很難相信
To see a perfect forest through so many splintered trees
想在這麼多碎裂的樹木中看見完整的樹林
You and me
你和我
And these shadows keep on changing
和這些仍然持續變化著的陰影
And I'm haunted
縈繞不去
By the lives that I have loved
被我愛過的人
And actions I have hated
和討厭過的事
I'm haunted
縈繞不去
By the promises I've made
被我發過的誓
And others I have broken
和我違背的誓
I'm haunted
縈繞不去
By the lives that wove the web
被織網的人
Inside my haunted head
在我腦袋裡縈繞不去
Hallways... always
長廊...總是
I'll always want you
我會永遠渴望你
I'll always need you
我會永遠需要你
I'll always love you
我會永遠愛著你
And I will always miss you
我會遠永想念你
Come here, no, I won't say please
過來,我不會再說請了
One more look at the ghost before I'm gonna make it leave
在趕走這鬼魂前再看它一眼
Come here, I've got the pieces here
過來,我已經收集好碎片
Time to gather up the splinters build a casket for my tears
是時候用這些碎片為我的眼淚打造一個珠寶盒了
I'm haunted
縈繞不去
(By the lives that I have loved)
被我愛過的人
I'm haun
縈繞
I'm haunted
縈繞不去
By the hallways in this tiny room
被這小房間的長廊
The echos there of me and you
裡面我和你的回音
The voices that are carrying this tune
和同樣語調的聲音
Father :
What is it, Annie?
這是什麼,安妮?
Daughter :
You think I'll cry? I won't cry!
你覺得我會哭嗎?我才不會哭!
My heart will break before I cry!
在我哭之前我的心早就碎了!
I will go mad.
我會瘋掉
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 59.126.14.164
1F:→ trama :其實我一直都很想問...為什麼要翻譯?? 05/18 18:09
2F:推 f16leon :因為愛 05/18 18:11
3F:推 cospara : 所以無所不在 05/18 18:16
4F:推 jic8802 :推 05/18 18:59
5F:推 jasonwu :因為要把阿藍喚醒 推!^^ 05/18 19:18
6F:推 Toge :因為....這首很好聽啊〒△〒 05/18 21:04
7F:→ Toge :配樂真的很讚 The Clicker那首很溫暖 05/18 21:08
8F:推 juicio :喜歡這一首但英文不太好 囧 ...推原PO熱心翻譯 05/18 21:41
9F:→ zack0428 :這首很讚 05/18 23:37