作者ultra2 (6.9.9.8(9))
看板NTUEE_Lab426
標題[轉錄]Re: [趣味] 六人行吵架必備英文一百句
時間Fri Sep 8 17:58:52 2006
※ [本文轉錄自 share 看板]
作者: tangent3 (tangent) 站內: share
標題: Re: [趣味] 六人行吵架必備英文一百句
時間: Fri Sep 8 16:55:42 2006
※ 引述《Estrelita (La Solitudine)》之銘言:
: 1. You make me sick!
你讓我覺得很噁心
: 2. What's wrong with you?
你是怎麼了?(or 你是哪根筋不對了?)
: 3. I'm very disappointed.
我非常失望
: 5. You're a jerk!
你是個笨蛋
: 6. Don't talk to me like that!
別那樣跟我說話
: 7. Who do you think you are?
你以為你是誰?
: 8. What's your problem?
你是怎麼了?
: 9. I hate you!
我恨你
: 10. I don't want to see your face!
我一點也不想看到你的臉
: 11. You're crazy!
你瘋了!
: 12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?
你瘋囉?!
: 13. Don't bother me.
別來煩我 (or 少惹我)
: 14. Knock it off.
幹掉它 (這句不是很確定)
: 15. Get out of my face.
滾出我的視線
: 16. Leave me alone.
離我遠一點
: 17. Get lost.
(???)
: 18. Take a hike!
(???)
: 19. You piss me off.
滾一邊去
: 20. It's none of your business.
不關你的事 (or 干你屁事)
: 21. What's the meaning of this?
這有什麼意義嗎? (???)
: 22. How dare you!
大膽!!!
: 23. Cut it out.
(???)
: 24. You stupid jerk!
你這個超級大笨蛋!
: 25. You have a lot of nerve.
你真是太無恥了 (???)
: 26. I'm fed up.
我受夠了
: 27. I can't take it anymore.
我再也不能忍受了
: 28. I've had enough of your garbage.
我受夠了你這個廢物
: 29. Shut up!
閉嘴!
: 30. What do you want?
你到底要什麼? (or 你到底想怎樣?)
: 31. Do you know what time it is?
你知道現在幾點了嗎?
: 32. What were you thinking?
你到底在想什麼?
: 33. How can you say that?
你怎麼能這樣說?
: 34. Who says?
誰說的
: 35. That's what you think!
你就是這麼想的!
: 36. Don't look at me like that.
別那樣看我
: 37. What did you say?
你說什麼?
: 38. You are out of your mind.
我已經不把你放在心上了
: 39. You make me so mad.
你讓我太難過了
: 40. Drop dead.
(???)
: 41. Don't give me your shoot.
(???)
: 42. Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses.
別給我一堆藉口
: 43. Nonsense!
胡說八道
: 44. You're a pain in the ass.
(???)
: 45. You're an asshole.
(???)
: 46. You asked for it.
應你要求 (???)
: 47. Get over yourself.
(???)
: 48. You're nothing to me.
對我來說你很微不足道 (???)
: 49. It's not my fault.
那不是我的錯
: 50. You look guilty.
你一臉看起來就是有錯
: 51. I can't help it.
我無能為力
: 52. That's your problem.
那是你的問題 (or 那是你家的事)
: 53. I don't want to hear it.
我不想聽
: 54. Get off my back.
(???)
: 55. Give me a break.
讓我休息 (or 饒了我吧)
: 56. Who do you think you're talking to?
你以為你在說什麼 (or 你知道你在說什麼嗎?)
: 57. Look at this mess!
看看這一團糟!
: 58. You're so careless.
你真的是漫不經心 (or 你一點也沒用心)
: 59. Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth?
為什麼你不告訴我天殺的事實 (???)
: 60. I'm about to explode!
我要炸了
: 61. What a stupid idiot!
蠢到爆的大笨蛋
: 62. I'm not going to put up with this!
(???)
: 63. I never want to see your face again!
我再也不要見到你!
: 64. That's terrible.
太可怕了
: 65. Just look at what you've done!
你看看你做了啥好事
: 66. I wish I had never met you.
我真希望從來沒遇到你
: 67. You're a disgrace.
你就是一個恥辱
: 68. I'll never forgive you!
我絕對不會原諒你
: 69. Don't nag me!
少煩我
: 70. I'm sick of it.
我累了
: 71. Don't you dare come back again!
(???)
: 72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around!
別再晃來晃去了 (???)
: 73. Mind your own business!
注意你自己的事就好
: 74. You're just a good for nothing bum!
(???)
: 75. You've gone too far!
(???)
: 76. I loathe you!
我恨你
: 77. I detest you!
我恨你
: 78. Get the hell out of here!
他媽的滾出去
: 79. Don't be that way!
別這樣 (???)
: 80. Can't you do anything right?
你能不能做一件正確的事啊?
: 81. You're impossible.
你死都別想 (???)
: 82. Don't touch me!
別碰我
: 83. Get away from me!
滾遠一點
: 84. Get out of my life.
滾出去別讓我再看到你
: 85. You're a joke!
(???)
: 86. Don't give me your attitude.
(???)
: 87. You'll be sorry.
你會後悔的
: 88. We're through.
(???)
: 89. Look at the mess you've made!
(???)
: 90. You've ruined everything.
你搞砸了一切
: 91. I can't believe your never.
我再也不相信你了
: 92. You're away too far.
(???)
: 93. I can't take you any more!
我再也不能忍受你
: 94. I'm telling you for the last time!
我要下最後通牒
: 95. I could kill you!
我真想殺了你
: 96. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!
這是我聽過最荒謬的事了
: 97. I can't believe a word you say.
我再也不相信你所說的每一個字
: 98. You never tell the truth
你從來不說實話
: 99. Don't push me !
(???)
: 100. Enough is enough!
夠了,真的夠了! (???)
有問號的是不確定or不知道怎麼翻
看有沒有強者願意補齊的~
--
腦袋裡的我
http://tinyurl.com/jc2x7
腦袋外的我
http://tinyurl.com/keewk
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 140.127.59.103
1F:推 teenager:Don't push me ! 不要逼我 09/08 16:57
3F:推 zipperlow:You're away too far. 你太過分了(超過) 09/08 17:08
4F:→ zipperlow:Look at the mess you've made! 看看你闖的禍 09/08 17:08
5F:→ gnawyt:Knock it off. 住口 別吵了 09/08 17:12
6F:推 MyFuns:Take a hike 和 Get lost 應該也是滾開的意思 09/08 17:18
7F:→ glitter1119:Don't you dare come back again!你有種再回來看看!!! 09/08 17:24
8F:→ glitter1119:You asked for it 這是你自找的!! 09/08 17:26
9F:→ glitter1119:Cut it out 等同於stop it! 住手 09/08 17:30
10F:→ glitter1119:ps. cut it out 又等同於第14的knock it off!! 09/08 17:35
11F:→ glitter1119:第19的You piss me off表示對方的行為讓你感到不爽 09/08 17:36
12F:→ glitter1119:我認為可以翻作 你把我惹毛了!!! 09/08 17:37
13F:推 ssaume:借轉!!! 09/08 17:43
※ ssaume:轉錄至看板 NKHS-93-H3B 09/08 17:43
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 140.112.19.66
14F:推 blanki:我們高中老師都講"fucking out"..XD 09/08 19:04
15F:推 runnie:Don't give me your shoot.不要射在我身上>"<我只是照翻喔 09/08 23:41