作者missface ( 繁華落盡 )
看板Mind
標題Re: [請益] 你是哪種公主??
時間Fri Sep 7 09:50:21 2007
※ 引述《billlbc (水之魄)》之銘言:
: http://www.brainfall.com/test6_1.php
: 裡面好多英文.....
: 有人可以幫忙翻譯選項嗎??
: 因為我英文很差>"<
以下是第一頁的選項翻譯。(題目沒幾個字,很簡單就不翻了)
1. You always tell...
a lie if it means sneaking out in the night to meet a friend.
如果為了半夜溜出去見朋友,我會撒小謊。
the truth. I would never dream of telling anything else.
我只講事實。我不會去講事實以外的東西。
whatever it takes to get what I want.
我會講任何話語以得到我想要的東西。
the truth, even if other people don't like it.
我只講事實,就算其他人不喜歡。
the "twisted" truth.
被扭轉修飾過的事實。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. What's your greatest fear?
Your family not being there for you.
你的家人不與你同在。
Being physically different.
生理上有殘障、身體障礙。
Not marrying someone you truly love.
無法與你真正愛的人結婚。
People don't approve of your significant other.
他人無法認同你最重要的另一半。
Your significant other is better looking than you.
你最重要的另一半比你好看很多。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. How's your relationship with your parents?
We're close, but they're always putting pressure on me.
我們很親,但他們總是會施加壓力在我身上。
My parents are super strict.
我的雙親相當嚴格。
I take care of them.
由我照顧他們。
I need to live my own life.
我需要過我自己的生活。
I'm definitely not their favorite.
我絕對不是他們的最愛。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. What's your best friend like?
They're always helping me out.
他們總是會幫忙我。
They're always worried about me.
他們總是擔心我。
He/She is very smart, but doesn't get out much.
他/她相當聰明,但不常出門。
They're always watching out for me.
他們總是在提防注意我。
Actually, I'm kind of a loner.
老實說,我算是孤獨的人。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. What kind of guy/girl do you like?
Someone tough, but with a soft side.
一個堅強卻又具有溫柔面的人。
Someone adventurous.
一個具冒險犯難心的人。
Someone to try new things with.
一個喜好嘗試新事物的人。
Someone who will fight for me.
一個會為我奮鬥奮戰的人。
Someone to make my dreams come true.
一個會讓我夢想實現的人。
--
※ 編輯: missface 來自: 59.124.213.210 (09/07 09:50)
1F:推 billlbc:大堆第一頁翻譯,謝謝 09/07 10:10
2F:推 catherli:辛苦你了,謝謝 09/07 13:57