作者nanaumi (風箏愛自由)
看板Language
標題[問題] 請問可以幫我訂正嗎?
時間Mon Aug 28 00:40:11 2006
1. Is there any seat available to XXX?
請告訴我到XXX的飛機還有位置嗎?
2. Will you show me to my seat, please?
請帶我到我的座位好嗎?
3. Plese give me an embarkation card and custom declarario form.
請給我出入境登記卡及海關申報單.
4. Is my flight delayed?
請問我的班機是否延遲起飛?
5. May I have a glass of water?
可以給我一杯水嗎?
6. I left something on the plane, and I want to go back and pick it up.
我有東西留在機上.想回去取回.
7. May I change my seat to back row?
後面有空位.我可以換個位置嗎?
8. Would you please tell me where is the check-in counter of XXX airline?
請問XXX航空公司的櫃檯在哪裡?
9. Please give me a window seat.
請給我靠窗戶的座位.
10. Please give me an aisle seat.
請給我靠走道的座位.
11.What is the boarding gate number of this flight?
請問這個班機的登機門是幾號?
12. Can you tell me where is the connecting flight counter?
請問轉機櫃檯在哪裡?
13. Please reconfirm my return ticket reservation.
請幫我再確認回程機位.
14. Do you have an earphone?
請問有沒有耳機?
15. I would like to have a blanket and a pillow, please.
請給我一條毯子和枕頭.
16. Does any attendent speak Mandarin?
請問機上有沒有會說國語的空服員?
17. Is my luggage overweight?
我的行李是否超重?
18. Please show me the way to the duty free shop.
請問機場免稅店哪裡走?
19. Where is the immigration?
海關在哪裡?
20. Please arrange these two seats together.
請幫我安排兩個坐在一起的位子.
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 219.86.69.204
1F:推 stranck:像 8., 12. ... 那種文法上的要改一改 08/28 01:09
2F:推 greg0224:那算是細節啦...聽得懂就好 08/28 03:35