作者hotty (火車社~哈弟迷)
看板KSCH49_619
標題Re: 生命就是你的反射...
時間Wed Nov 13 00:11:57 2002
※ 引述《realname (▂▃▄32少▄▃▂)》之銘言:
中文是英文的反射.......................................
: 有一個小男孩跟他的父親走在山中
: A son and his father were walking on themountains.
: 小男孩不小心跌倒了,忍不住痛的大叫了一聲"哇......喔"
: Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself andscreams:"AAAhhhhhhhhh!!!
: 但是令他吃驚的是,他聽到了一個聲音從山中的某處傳出來,重覆他的聲音"哇 .....喔"
: To his surprise, he hears the voicerepeating, somewhere in the mountain:
: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
: 他很好奇的大聲問"你是誰
: Curious, he yells: "Who are you?"
: 結果他得到的答案也是 "你是誰?"
: He receives the answer: "Who are you?"
: 小男孩生氣了,大聲地吼著"膽小鬼"
: Angered at the response, he screams:"Coward!"
: 這一次得到的答案也是 "膽小鬼"
: He receives the answer: "Coward!"
: 他很好奇的問他父親 "到底怎麼回事啊???"
: He looks to his father and asks: "What's going on?"
: 父親笑笑的跟兒子說 "兒子啊, 注意聽喔"
: The father smiles and says: "My son, payattention."
: 父親大吼了一聲 " 我欽佩你"
: And then he screams to the mountain: "Iadmire you!"
: 結果另一個聲音傳回來的也是 "我欽佩你"
: The voice answers: "I admire you!"
: 同樣的,父親再一次大聲的說 "你是冠軍"
: Again the man screams: "You are a champion!"
: 這個聲音也回答 "你是冠軍"
: The voice answers: "You are a champion!"
: 小男孩感到非常的訝異,但又不解
: The boy is surprised, but does notunderstand.
: 此時父親向小男孩解釋說"一般人們稱這是回音, 但實際上這是"生命"
: Then the father explains: "People callthis ECHO, but really this is LIFE.
: 你所說的做的每一件事最後都會回應到你身上
: It gives you back everything you say ordo.
: 我們的生命就是很簡單的回應我們所做過的事
: Our life is simply a reflection of ouractions.
: 如果你要這個世界有更多的愛,那麼你就要在你的心中創造更多的愛
: If you want more love in the world, createmore love in your heart.
: 如果你要你的團隊更優秀,那麼你也要先讓你自已更優秀
: If you want more competence in your team,improve yourcompetence.
: 這樣的關係可以套用在每一件事上,在生命中的每一件事
: This relationship applies to everything,in all aspects of life;
: 生命,會回應給你每一件你曾做過的事
: Life will give you back everything youhave given to it.
: 生命中沒有意外,它就是你的反射
: YOUR LIFE IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. IT'S AREFLECTION OF YOU!
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw)
◆ From: 140.112.211.22