作者samchiu (闲祭秋)
看板wearefriends
标题Re: [剧研] 118-part 04
时间Thu Aug 8 00:53:27 2013
※ 引述《samchiu (闲祭秋)》之铭言:
(Time lapse.)
(时间经过)
Rachel: I couldn't be inner. Monica?
我不跟不行。莫妮卡?
Phoebe: Monica, in or out?
莫妮卡,跟还不跟?
Monica: (slams down cards) I hate this game!
(甩下牌) 我讨厌这游戏!
(Joey slides a plate away from Monica towards Chandler,
who hides it under the table.)
(乔伊把一个盘子从莫妮卡身边滑往钱德,钱德把它藏到桌下。)
Phoebe: OK Joey, your bet.
好的,乔伊,你下注。
Joey: Ahhh, I fold like a cheap hooker who got hit in the stomach
by a fat guy with sores on his face.
(the girls look at him, confused) Oh, I'm out.
啊,我被一个脸上生疮的胖子打中肚子的廉价妓女那样盖牌。
(女生们看他,困惑貌) 喔,我不跟了。
Phoebe: Ross?
罗斯?
Ross: Oh, I am very in.
喔,我跟定了。
Phoebe: Chandler?
钱德?
Chandler: Couldn't be more out. (throws in cards)
不可能跟了。(丢牌)
Phoebe: Me too. Rachel.
我也不跟。瑞秋。
Rachel: Uh, I will see you... and I'll raise you.
(throws chips in pot) What do you say... want to waste another buck?
呃,我跟你的...然後我要加
(把筹码丢进盆里) 怎麽样啊...要再浪费一块钱吗?
Ross: No, not this time. (he folds) So... what'd you have?
不,这次不要。(他盖牌) 所以...你有什麽牌?
Rachel: I'm not telling. (collects chips)
我才不说咧。 (收筹码)
Ross: Come on, show them to me.
(reaches for her cards, Rachel covers them up)
少来,给我看看。
(伸手拿她的牌,瑞秋盖住它们)
Rachel: No..!
不要!
Ross: Show them to me!
给我看啦!
Rachel: Get your hands out of there! No!
把你的手拿开!不行!
Ross: Let me see! Show them!
给我看!亮牌!
Chandler: Y'know, I've had dates like this.
知道吗,我有过这样的约会。
Rachel: (deals new hand) Boy, you really can't stand to lose, can you?
Your whole face is getting red...
little veins popping out on your temple...
(发新一轮牌) 小子,你真的很输不起,对吧?
你整张脸都红了... 青筋从你太阳穴爆出来了...
Phoebe: Plus that shirt doesn't really match those pants.
再加上那件衬衫跟那件裤子一点都不搭。
(Ross is visibly upset.)
(罗斯很明显不爽)
Ross: First of all, I'm not losing...
首先,我并没有在输...
Rachel: Oh, you are losing. Definitely losing. (phone rings)
喔,你在输啊。绝对是在输。(电话响)
Ross: Let's not talk about losing. Just deal the...
我们不要讨论输。发牌就...
Rachel: (answering phone) Hel-lo, Rachel Green.
(接电话) 哈-罗,瑞秋格林。
Ross: (mimicking Rachel) Mee mee, mee-mee mee.
(模仿瑞秋) 咪咪,咪咪咪。
Rachel: (on phone) Excuse me. (covers up phone; to Ross) It's about the job.
(电话上) 抱歉。 (盖住话筒;对罗斯) 是工作的事情。
(Rachel walks into kitchen to talk on the phone.)
(瑞秋走到厨房去讲电话)
Rachel: Barbara! Hi, how are you? (Listens) Uh-huh.
(Listens) No, I understand. Yeah. Oh, oh, come on, no, I'm fine.
Don't be silly. Yeah... oh, but you know,
if-if anything else opens up, plea—Hello? Hello?
(hangs up phone, very depressed)
芭芭拉!嗨,你好吗? (听) 呃哼。
(听) 不,我了解。 对。 喔,喔,拜托,不用,我没事。
别傻了。对...喔,但你知道吗,如果有其他空缺,请... 哈罗?哈罗?
(挂掉电话,非常沮丧)
(Rachel goes back and sits down. The rest don't know what to say.)
(瑞秋走回去坐下,其他人不知道要说什麽)
Monica: Sorry, Rach.
很遗憾,瑞。
Phoebe: Y'know, there's gonna be lots of other stuff.
知道吗,还是有很多其他工作的。
Rachel: Yeah...(sigh)....OK. Where were we?
Oh, OK... five card draw, uh... jacks or better... nothing wild,
everybody ante.
对...(叹气)...好。进行到哪了?
喔,好的...抽五张牌,呃...比十一大...不外插,大家下注。
Joey: Look, Rachel, we don't have to do this.
听着,瑞秋,我们不需要这样。
Rachel: Yes, we do. (pause)
是的,我们要。(暂停)
Monica: Alright, check.
好吧,过。
Joey: Check.
过。
Ross: I'm in for fifty cents. (throws it in)
我下15分。(丢进去)
Chandler: Call.
跟。
Phoebe: I'm in.
我跟。
Rachel: I see your fifty cents... and I raise you... five dollars.
(throws it in)
我跟你的十五分...然後我要再加...五块钱。(丢进去)
Ross: I thought, uh... it was a fifty cent limit.
我以为...呃...十五分是最高限度。
Rachel: Well, I just lost a job, and I'd like to raise the bet five bucks.
Does anybody have a problem with that?
呃,我刚刚丢掉一份工作,我想要把赌注提高到五块钱。
有谁对这个有意见的吗?
(Everyone says no and folds, except for Ross, who thinks about it.)
(大家都说不且盖牌,除了罗斯,正在考虑)
Rachel: (to Ross): Loser?
(对罗斯):手下败将?
(Chandler, Monica, Joey, and Phoebe back their chairs away from the table.)
(钱德、莫妮卡、乔伊和菲碧把椅子退开桌旁)
Ross: No, I fold. (lays cards down, and gets up)
不,我盖牌。(把牌放下,起身)
Rachel: What do you mean, you fold? Hey, come on! What is this?
I thought that 'once the cards were dealt, I'm not a nice guy.'
I mean, what, were you just full of it?
你什麽意思,盖牌?嘿,拜托!这是怎样?
我以为是说「牌一旦发下来,我就不是个好人。」
我是说,什麽,你就这点份量?
(Ross thinks it over, finally sits down and picks up his cards.)
(罗斯又想一想,最後坐下拿起牌)
Ross: I'm in. (throws in chips)
我跟。(丢进筹码)
Rachel: How many you want?
你要几张?
Ross: One. (Rachel gives him the card.)
一张。(瑞秋给他牌)
Rachel: Dealer takes two. (she deals herself two cards) What do you bet?
庄家拿两张。(她发给自己两张牌) 你怎麽下?
Ross: I bet two dollars. (throws it in)
我下两块钱。(丢进去)
Rachel: OK... see your two... and I raise you twenty. (throws it in)
好... 跟你两块... 我再加拟二十块。(丢进去)
Ross: I see your twenty, raise you twenty-five. (throws it in)
跟你的二十块,我再加你二十五。(丢进去)
(The other four look amazed at the large pot.)
(另外四人惊讶的看着彩池)
Rachel: See your twenty-five...and...uh, Monica, get my purse.
跟你的二十五...然後...呃,莫妮卡,拿我皮包来。
(Monica gets up, looks in Rachel's purse.)
(莫妮卡起身,找瑞秋的皮包里)
Monica: Rachel, there's nothing in it.
瑞秋,里面什麽都没有。
Rachel: OK, then get me your purse.
好吧,那拿你的皮包来。
(Monica gets Rachel her purse.)
(莫妮卡拿自己的皮包给瑞秋)
Monica: OK, here you go. Good luck.
好的,拿去吧,祝好运。
Rachel: (to Monica): Thank you.
(to Ross): I saw your twenty-five, and I raise you... seven.
(对莫妮卡): 谢谢。
(对罗斯): 我跟你的二十五,然後我再加...七
Phoebe: ...teen! (throws in a ten-dollar bill)
...和十!(丢进一张十元钞)
(Ross looks in his wallet, pulls out two dollars.)
(罗斯找了找皮夹,掏出两块钱)
Ross: (to Joey): Joey, I'm a little shy.
(对乔伊): 乔伊,我不好意思。
Joey: That's OK, Ross, you can ask me. What?
没关系,罗斯,你可以借。多少?
(Ross looks at Joey, dumbfounded at his stupidity.)
(罗斯看看乔伊,为他的愚蠢傻眼)
Chandler: (to Ross): What do you need, what do you need?
(对罗斯): 你要多少,你要多少?
Ross: Fifteen.
十五元。
Chandler: Alright, here's ten. (gives it to him)
好的,这里十元。(给他)
Joey: Here, I got five, I got five. (Ross takes the money)
拿去,我有五元,我有五元。(罗斯拿钱)
Ross: Thank you.
谢谢你们。
Chandler: Good luck.
祝好运。
Ross: (to Rachel): OK, I am calling your seventeen. What do you got?
(对瑞秋):好,我跟你的十七元。你有什麽?
(Long pause as they both look at each other.)
(他们看着对方暂停了一阵子)
Rachel: (lays down cards) Full house.
(摊牌) 葫芦。
(Ross stares at her. Thinks about it. Puts cards on table, face down.)
(罗斯看着她。想了一下。把牌放桌上,脸朝下)
Ross: You got me.
你赢了。
(Monica and Phoebe get up and start celebrating in the kitchen,
pouring wine and singing. Rachel, shocked, goes to join them.)
(莫妮卡和菲碧起身,开始在厨房里庆祝,倒酒高歌。瑞秋,震惊了一下,加入他们)
Joey: (to Ross): Ahhh, that's alright. Y'know, that's a tough hand to beat.
(对罗斯):啊,没关系啦。知道吗,她是个难缠的对手。
Chandler: (to Ross): I thought we had them!
(对罗斯):我还以为我们赢呢!
Ross: Oh, well, when you don't have the cards, you don't have the cards,
you know. (looks at Rachel) But, uh... look how happy she is. (smiles)
喔,呃,当你没有好牌的时候,就是没有好牌啊,知道吧。
(看瑞秋) 但是,呃... 看看她多开心。(微笑)
(Chandler and Joey look at her, and then look back at him.
They dive for Ross's hand to see what he had,
and he tries to stop them from looking.)
(钱德和乔伊看她,然後又回看他。他们想看罗斯手里的牌,他阻止他们看。)
Closing Credits
片尾字卡
[Scene: Monica and Rachel's,
all six are playing Pictionary at Monica's apartment.
Monica is drawing a picture, and the three guys are guessing.
She draws what looks like an airplane.]
[场景:莫妮卡和瑞秋家,六人在玩你画我猜。
莫妮卡画了些东西,三个男生在猜。她画的有点像飞机。]
Chandler: Airplane! Airport! Airport '75! Airport '77! Airport '79!
飞机!机场!机场1975!机场1977!机场1979!
(Timer goes off.)
(时间到)
Rachel: Oh, time's up.
喔,时间到。
Monica: (pointing at the drawing, upset) Bye... bye... BIRDIE.
(指着图画,不爽) 拜...拜..小鸟。(欢乐今宵)
Joey: Oh!
喔!
Phoebe: That's a bird?
那是只鸟?
(Monica glares at Phoebe.)
(莫妮卡瞪了菲碧一眼)
Phoebe: That's a bird!
那是只鸟!
(Monica sits, Rachel gets up.)
(莫妮卡坐下,瑞秋起身)
Rachel: OK, OK, it's my turn. (reads the answer)
好,好,换我了。(读答案卡)
Chandler: Go.
开始。
(Rachel starts drawing what looks like a bean.)
(瑞秋开始画个像豆子的东西)
Ross: Uh.... bean! Bean!
呃... 豆子!豆子!
(Rachel begins tapping the picture of the bean frantically.)
(瑞秋开始疯狂的押那个豆子图)
Joey: (triumphantly) The Unbearable Likeness of Being!
(胜利地) 布拉格的春天(生命中不能承受之轻)
Rachel: Yes!
对!
Monica: That, you get? That, you get?
那样,你们猜的到?就那样?
(Monica picks up a glass to take a drink,
everyone ducks as though she was about to throw it.)
(莫妮卡拿起玻璃杯喝水,其他人以为她要丢都躲起来)
End
本集完
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 111.250.168.207
※ 编辑: samchiu 来自: 111.250.168.207 (05/08 20:44)
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 61.231.17.80
1F:→ Fafner:that's a tough hand to beat-是说那手牌很大,不好赢 08/09 21:47