作者samchiu (闲祭秋)
看板wearefriends
标题Re: [剧研] 113-part 03 (翻译)
时间Tue Jun 4 23:02:22 2013
※ 引述《samchiu (闲祭秋)》之铭言:
Part 3
[Scene: Chandler and Joey's, Ronni is talking to Chandler.
Joey's dad is not around.]
[场景:钱德和乔伊家,萝妮正在跟钱德说话。乔伊爸不在旁边。]
Ronni: Now, y'see, most people, when their pets pass on,
they want 'em sorta laid out like they're sleeping.
But occasionally you get your person who wants them in a pose.
Like, chasing their tail, (Demonstrates) or, uh,
jumping to catch a frisbee.
好,你看,大部分的人,他们宠物去世的时候,
他们会想要牠们躺的有点像是正在睡觉的样子。
但有的时候你也会遇到有一些人想要牠们摆姿势。
像是,追牠们的尾巴,(示范) 或,呃,跳起来接飞盘。
Chandler: Joey, if I go first, I wanna be looking for my keys.
乔伊,如果我先走的话,我想摆成在找钥匙的样子。
Ronni: That's a good one!
那主意不错!
(Joey's dad enters.)
(乔伊爸进来)
Mr. Tribbiani: Hey, Joe.
嘿,阿乔。
Joey: Dad, Ronni's here.
爸,萝妮来了。
Mr. Tribbiani: Huh?
啊?
Ronni: Hi.
嗨。
Mr. Tribbiani: Hey! Hello, babe! Wh what're what're you doing here?
嘿!哈罗,宝贝!什麽..什..你..你在这里干嘛?
Ronni: Oh, uh, well, you left your good hair at my apartment,
I figured you'd need it tomorrow for your meeting. (Hands him the hair)
喔,呃,好,你把你的漂亮假发留在我加了,
我想说你明天开会的时候会需要它。(给他假发)
Mr. Tribbiani: Thank you. Uh...
谢谢你。呃...
Chandler: So, who's up for a big game of Kerplunk?
那,有没有人想来玩一场噗通抽稻草?
Ronni: Look, I uh, I shouldn'ta come.
I-I'd better get going, I don't wanna miss the last train.
听着,我呃,我不该来的。
我..我最好离开了,我不想错过最後一班车。
Mr. Tribbiani: I don't want you taking that thing.
我不想你去撘末班车。
Ronni: Oh, where'm I gonna stay, here?
喔,那我要在哪过夜呢,这里吗?
Joey: Who-ah-ho.
哦啊喔。
Mr. Tribbiani: We'll go to a hotel.
我们去住旅馆。
Ronni: (Shrugs) We'll go to a hotel.
(耸肩) 我们去住旅馆。
Joey: No you won't.
不,你们不行。
Ronni: No we won't.
不,我们不行。
Joey: If you go to a hotel you'll be...doing stuff.
I want you right here where I can keep an eye on you.
如果你们去住旅馆你们会...做那档事。
我要你们待在这,这样我才可以盯着你们。
Mr. Tribbiani: You're gonna keep an eye on us?
你要盯着我们两个?
Joey: That's right, mister, and I don't care how old you are,
as long as you're under my roof you're gonna live by my rules.
And that means no sleeping with your girlfriend.
没有错,先生,我不在乎你到底多大了,
只要你是在我的屋檐下,你就得遵守我的规矩。
那就表示你不能跟女朋友睡在一起。
Ronni: Wow. He's strict.
哇,他好严格。
Joey: Now dad, you'll be in my room, Ronni uh,
you can stay in Chandler's room.
现在爸,你去睡我的房间,萝妮呃,你可以睡钱德房间。
Ronni: Thanks. You're, uh, you're a good kid.
谢谢。你是,呃,你是个好孩子。
Chandler: C'mon, I'll show you to my room.
...That sounds so weird when it's not followed by
"No thanks, it's late."
来吧,我带你去我的房间。
...听起来好怪,後面没有接着「不用了谢谢,很晚了。」
Joey: Okay. Now this is just for tonight.
Starting tomorrow, you gotta make a change.
This has gone on long enough.
好吧,这就只有今晚而已。
从明天开始,你要做个改变。这已经持续够久了。
Mr. Tribbiani: What kinda change?
什麽改变啊?
Joey: Well, either you break it off with Ronni
呃,看你是要跟萝妮分手
Mr. Tribbiani: I can't do that!
我不能那样做!
Joey: Then you gotta come clean with Ma! This is not right!
那你就得跟妈坦白一切!这样是不对的!
Mr. Tribbiani: Yeah, but this is
对啦,但这样...
Joey: I don't wanna hear it! Now go to my room!
我不要再听了!马上回我房间去!
[Scene: Chandler and Joey's, night.
Chandler and Joey are sharing the sofabed in the living room.
Joey is restless.]
[场景:钱德和乔伊家,夜里。钱德和乔伊一起躺在客厅的沙发床上。乔伊睡不着。]
Chandler: Hey, Kicky. What're you doing?
嘿,爱踢鬼。你在做什麽?
Joey: Just trying to get comfortable. I can't sleep in my underwear.
只是在试着弄的舒服一点。我穿着内裤睡不着。
Chandler: Well, you're gonna.
呃,你得穿着。
Joey: I've been thinking. Y'know, about how I'm always seeing girls
on top of girls...
我一直在想。你知道,我一直跟上层的女孩子交往...
Chandler: Are they end to end, or tall like pancakes?
他们是头尾相接,还是跟煎饼一样高?
Joey: Y'know what I mean, about how I'm always going out with all these women.
And I always figured, when the right one comes along,
I'd be able to be a stand-up guy and go the distance, y'know?
Now I'm looking at my dad, thinking...
你知道我在说什麽,就是我一直都跟这些女人约会。
然後我一直在想,当我遇到那个对的人,
我就能像是一个男子汉走得长长久久,知道吗?
现在我看着我老爸,想说...
Chandler: Hey, you're not him. You're you.
When they were all over you
to go into your father's pipe-fitting business, did you cave?
嘿,你不是他。你是你。
当他们施加压力要你接管你爸的水管配件事业时,你屈服了吗?
Joey: No.
没。
Chandler: No. You decided to go into the out-of-work actor business.
Now that wasn't easy, but you did it!
And I'd like to believe that when the right woman comes along,
you will have the courage and the guts to say
"No thanks, I'm married."
没有。你决定要投入一个不稳定的演员生涯。
那一点也不容易,但你还是做了!
所以我会相信当那个对的人出现之後,
你会有勇气和胆量去说「不行,谢谢,我已经结婚了。」
Joey: You really think so?
你真的这样想?
Chandler: Yeah. I really do.
对。我真的这样想。
Joey: Thanks, Chandler. (Snuggles up to him)
谢啦,钱德。(依偎在他旁边)
Chandler: Get off!
滚开啦!
[Scene: Monica and Rachel's, morning. Someone knocks on the door
and Monica gets it.]
[场景:莫妮卡和瑞秋家,早晨。有人敲门,莫妮卡去开。]
Ronni: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: Hi...May I help you?
嗨...需要帮忙吗?
Ronni: Yeah, uh, Joey said I could use your shower, since,
uh, Chandler's in ours?
对,呃,乔伊说我可以借你们的浴室,因为,呃,我们的钱德在用。
Monica: Okay...who are you?
好的...请问你是?
Ronni: Oh, I'm Ronni. Ronni Rappelano? The mistress?
喔,我是萝妮。萝妮拉波兰诺?那个情妇?
Monica: Oh, c'mon in.
喔,请进来。
Ronni: Thanks.
谢谢。
Rachel: Hi, I'm Rachel.
嗨,我是瑞秋。
Ronni: Hi.
嗨。
Rachel: Bathroom's up there.
浴室在这里。
Ronni: Great.
好的。
Rachel: Hey, listen, Ronni, how long would you say
Chandler's been in the shower?
嘿,听着,萝妮,你觉得钱德在浴室里面多久了啊?
Ronni: Oh, like, uh, five minutes?
喔,大概,呃,五分钟吧?
Rachel: Perfect. Fasten your seatbelts, it's peepee time.
(She goes into Joey and Chandler's apartment,
where Mr. Tribbiani is reading the paper) Hey, Mr. Trib.
太好了。绑好你的安全带,小弟弟时间到了。
(她走进乔伊和钱德家,崔比昂尼先生正在看报纸)
嘿,崔伯伯好。
Mr. Tribbiani: Hey. Morning, dear.
嘿,早安,亲爱的。
(Rachel goes up to the door of their bathroom)
(瑞秋走到他们浴室的门边去)
Rachel: Chandler Bing? It's time to see your thing.
钱德炳?是时候来看你那玩意罗。
(She opens the door and whips back the curtain. It's Joey. They both scream)
(她走进门拉开浴帘。是乔伊,他们俩都尖叫。)
Joey: (Runs out in a towel) What's the matter with you?!
(包着毛巾跑出来) 你是有什麽毛病啊?!
Rachel: I thought it was Chandler!
我以为是钱德嘛!
Chandler: (Comes out of his room) What? What?
(从他房间跑出来) 什麽?什麽?
Rachel: You were supposed to be in there so I could see your thing!
你应该要在里面,这样我才可以看你那玩意啊!
Chandler: Sorry, my my thing was in there with me.
抱歉,我的玩意跟我在房间里。
[Scene: Central Perk, everyone is there as Phoebe enters.]
[场景:中央咖啡园,菲碧进来时大家都在。]
All: Hey, Pheebs.
嘿,菲碧。
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿。
Monica: How's it going?
进展怎样?
Phoebe: Good. Oh oh! Roger's having a dinner thing
and he wanted me to invite you guys.
很好。喔喔!罗杰要办个晚宴之类的,他想邀请你们几个。
(Chandler laughs)
(钱德笑)
Phoebe: So what's going on?
有什麽问题吗?
Monica: Nothing, um, it's just, um... It's Roger.
没事,嗯,就只是,嗯...是罗杰。
Ross: I dunno, there's just something about...
不知道耶,就是有某种感觉好像...
Chandler: Basically we just feel that he's...
基本上我们只是觉得他...
Rachel: We hate that guy.
我们讨厌那家伙。
All: Yeah. Hate him.
对啊,讨厌他。
Ross: We're sorry, Pheebs, we're sorry.
我们很抱歉,菲碧,我们很抱歉。
Phoebe: Uh-huh. Okay. Okay, don't you think, maybe, though,
it's just that he's so perceptive that it freaks you out?
呃啊。好的。好的,你们不觉得,也许,虽然,
那只是因为他那麽敏锐把你们吓到了吗?
All: ...No, we hate him.
...不是,我们讨厌他。
Rachel: We're sorry.
我们很抱歉。
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 114.36.161.122
1F:推 maggie777:girls of top of girls就我的认知是春梦之类的幻想,垒 06/07 16:09
2F:→ maggie777:垒乐 06/07 16:09
就字面不是「女孩上层的女孩」吗? 就算是叠叠乐 我的翻法应该也适用对吧?
3F:→ maggie777:come clean with Ma是向妈"坦白"的意思 06/07 16:11
已改正
4F:推 s910928:叠叠乐? 06/11 15:44
叠叠乐XD 就是钱德的煎饼说法那种嘛... 那头尾相接是怎样?
5F:推 fineart:I'd be able to be a stand-up guy这句翻译好像有点不通顺 06/30 09:07
6F:→ fineart:我会翻"我就能成为"一个男子汉 然後动词後面的ㄉㄜ˙ 06/30 09:08
7F:→ fineart:要用"得"喔~ "走得长久" 跟"的"是不能通用的 06/30 09:09
我忘了我为什麽那样翻... 不过我现在觉得是你说的这样... 已改正
※ 编辑: samchiu 来自: 118.167.121.172 (07/05 16:14)