作者samchiu (闲祭秋)
看板wearefriends
标题Re: [剧研] 112-part 03 (翻译)
时间Sat Apr 6 17:48:25 2013
※ 引述《samchiu (闲祭秋)》之铭言:
Part3
[Scene: Phoebe's Massage Parlor, Phoebe's assistant is telling her
about the changes to her schedule.]
[场景:菲碧的按摩室,菲碧的助理正在告诉她班表有改变。]
Phoebe's Assistant: We've got a couple changes in your schedule.
Your 4:00 herbal massage has been pushed back to 4:30
and Miss Somerfield canceled her 5:30 shiatsu.
我们对你的班表做了点变动。
你四点的草本按摩延後到四点半
还有桑莫菲小姐取消了她五点半的指压。
Phoebe: Ok, thanks. (assistant leaves, then walks back in)
好,谢谢。(助理离开,又走进来)
Phoebe's Assistant: Oh, here comes your 3:00.
I don't mean to sound unprofessional, but, yum
(walks out, Paolo enters)
喔,你三点的预约来了。
我不想听起来不太专业,但,赞
(走出去,保罗进来)
Paolo: Buon Giorno, Bella Phoebe!
今天好啊,美丽的菲碧!(义文)
Phoebe: Oh, Paolo, hi, what are you doing here?
喔,保罗,嗨,你来这里做什麽?
Paolo: Uh, Racquela tell me you massage, eh?
呃,瑞秋告诉我你在按摩,唉?
Phoebe: Well, Racquela's right, yeah!
对,瑞秋说的对,对!
(Paolo speaks Italian)
(保罗说义大利文)
Phoebe: Oh, okay, I don't know what you just said, so let's get started.
喔,好的,我不知道你刚刚说什麽,那我们就开始吧。
Paolo: Uh, I am, uh, being naked?
呃,我要,呃,脱光光吗?
Phoebe: Um, that's really your decision, I mean, some people prefer,
you know, to take off...oh whoops! You're being naked!
嗯,看你自己要怎麽漾,我是说,有些人喜欢,
知道吗,脱掉...喔,呜!你已经脱光了!
[Scene: Central Perk, everyone but Phoebe is there.]
[场景:中央咖啡园,除了菲碧大家都在。]
Rachel: (to Ross) I can't believe you don't want to know.
I mean, I couldn't not know, I mean, if, if the doctor knows,
and Carol knows, and Susan knows....
(对罗斯) 我不敢相信你会不想知道。
我是说,我不能不知道,就是啊,如果,如果医生知道,
还有卡萝知道,然後苏珊知道...
Monica: And Monica knows...
另外莫妮卡知道...
Ross: Wha, heh, how could you know, I don't even know!
什,啥,你怎麽知道,我都不知道了!
Monica: Carol called me to thank me for the lasagna, I asked, she told me.
卡萝打电话来谢谢我的千层面,我问了,她就讲啦。
Joey: So what's it gonna be?
那到底是男生女生?
(Monica whispers in Joey's ear.
Ross gets up and waves arms frantically in protest)
(莫妮卡在乔伊耳朵旁边细语,罗斯起身疯狂挥手抗议)
Ross: Wait—oh—hey—huh, oh great now he knows, and I don't know!
等等...喔..嘿...吓,喔很好,现在他知道了,我还不知道!
Monica: I'm sorry, I'm just excited about being an aunt!
对不起,要当姑姑我太兴奋了嘛!
Joey: Or an uncle...
或是叔叔...
(Phoebe enters)
(菲碧进来)
Joey and Chandler: Hey Phoebe!
嘿 菲碧!
Ross: Hi Pheebs!
嗨 菲碧!
Rachel: Pheebs!
菲碧!
Phoebe: Fine!
好啦!
Monica: Phoebe, what's the matter?
菲碧,你怎麽了啊?
Phoebe: Nothing, I'm sorry, I'm just, I'm out of sorts.
没事,对不起,我只是,我心情不太好。
Customer: Hey, can we get some cappuccino over here?
嘿,我们这边要一些卡布奇诺好吗?
Rachel: Oh, right, that's me!
喔,对了,是叫我!
Joey: Hey, Chandler, that table place closes at 7, come on.
嘿,钱德,卖桌子那边七点关门,快点。
Chandler: Fine. (Joey and Chandler walk towards the door)
好啦。(乔伊和钱德走向大门)
Monica: Phoebe, what is it?
菲碧,怎麽了?
Phoebe: All right, you know Paolo?
好吧,你们了解保罗吗?
Ross: I'm familiar with his work, yes...
我知道他的工作,对...
Phoebe: Well, he made a move on me.
呃,他对我毛手毛脚。
(Joey and Chandler come back)
(乔伊和钱德回来)
Joey: Whoa, store will be open tomorrow!
哗,店明天还会开啦!
Chandler: More coffee over here, please!
这边还要咖啡,麻烦了!
Commercial Break
广告破口
[Scene: Central Perk, continued from earlier.]
[场景:中央咖啡园,继续稍早情节。]
Monica: Well, what happened?
呃,发生什麽事?
Phoebe: Well, he came in for a massage, and everything was fine until.
好,他进来这边要按摩,本来一切都还好直到...
(A flashback starts Paolo, lying on massage table,
moving his hands up Phoebe's legs.)
(回想开始,保罗躺在按摩台上,手开始从菲碧腿往上摸。)
[Cut back to Central Perk.]
[镜头切回中央咖啡园。]
Joey and Chandler: Ooooohh!
唔!
Ross: My God.
天啊
Monica: Are you sure?
你确定吗?
(The flashback resumes with Paolo grabbing her butt.)
(回想继续,保罗捏她的屁股)
[Cut back to Central Perk.]
*[1;33m[镜头切回中央咖啡园。]*[m
Phoebe: Oh yeah, I'm sure.
喔对,我确定。
(Flashback resumes with Phoebe doing a voiceover.)
(回想画面继续,菲碧接着说。)
And all of a sudden his hands weren't the problem anymore.
然後突然之间,他的手就不再是问题了。
(Flashback continues: Paolo rolls over, Phoebe looks down,
then quickly looks up, bites lip, shakes her head)
(回想继续:保罗翻过身,菲碧往下看,然後快速往上看,咬嘴唇,摇头)
Monica: Was it...?
那是...?
Phoebe: Oh, boy scouts could have camped under there.
喔,童子军都可以在那下面露营了。
Guys: Oooooo....
唔...
(Rachel runs over)
(瑞秋跑过来)
Rachel: "Ooo," what?
"唔"什麽?
Phoebe: Uma Thurman.
乌玛舒曼。
Monica: Oh!
喔!
Ross: The actress!
那个演员啦!
(all talking indistinctly, high-fiving)
(全部不断的说话,击掌)
Ross: Thanks Rach.
谢了,瑞瑞。
(Rachel walks away)
(瑞秋走开)
Chandler: So what are you gonna do?
那你现在要怎麽办?
Ross: You have to tell her! You have to tell her!
It's your moral obligation, as a friend, as a woman,
I think it's a feminist issue! Guys? Guys?
(waiting for guys to chime in)
你得要告诉她!你一定要告诉她!
你有道义上的责任,身为朋友,身为女人,
我觉得这是女权议题!兄弟们?兄弟们?
(等待男生们覆议)
Chandler: Oh, yeah, you have to tell her.
喔,对,你一定要告诉她。
Joey: Feminist issue. That's where I went!
女权议题。我支持这个!
Phoebe: She is gonna hate me.
她一定会恨我的
Ross:(sympathetic yet...) Yeah, well...
(同情貌但...) 对啦,好...
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 118.167.113.202
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 118.167.113.19