作者samchiu (闲祭秋)
看板wearefriends
标题Re: [剧研] 112-part 02 (翻译)
时间Wed Apr 3 17:30:14 2013
※ 引述《samchiu (闲祭秋)》之铭言:
part2
[Scene: Carol and Susan's, there's a knock on the door
and Carol answers it to Ross.]
[场景:卡萝与苏珊家,有人敲门,卡萝去应门带罗斯]
Carol: Hey hey, come on in!
嘿嘿,快进来!
(Ross enters, carrying lasagna)
(罗斯进来,拿着千层面)
Ross: Hey, hello! mmwa! (kisses Carol) I brought all the books,
and Monica sends her love, along with this lasagna.
嘿,哈罗!姆阿!(亲卡萝) 我把书都带来了,
莫妮卡也送来了爱,跟这千层面一起。
Carol: Oh great! Is it vegetarian, 'cause Susan doesn't eat meat.
喔,好棒!这是素的吗?因为苏珊她不吃肉。
Ross: (pauses) I'm pretty sure that it is...
(暂停) 我还满确定它是...
Carol: So, I got the results of the amnio today.
呃,我今天拿到产检的结果了
Ross: (making flinging gestures with hands)
Oh, tell me, tell me, is everything, uhh....?
(用手乱挥动)
喔,赶快说,赶快说,一切都,啊...?
Carol: Totally and completely healthy!
完完全全的健康!
Ross: Oh, that's great, that is great!
(Hugs and kisses Carol. Then picks up a picture frame)
喔,那很好,那很好!
(拥吻卡萝,然後拿起一个相框)
Ross: Hey, when did you and Susan meet Huey Lewis?
嘿,你跟苏珊哪时遇到修依路易斯的啊?
Carol: Uh, that's our friend Tanya.
呃,那是我们的朋友谭雅。
Ross: (surprised, chuckling nervously) Of course it's your friend Tanya.
(looks up frightenedly)
(吃惊貌,紧张地咯咯笑) 当然是你们的朋友谭雅啦。
(害怕地往上看)
Carol: Don't you want to know about the sex?
你想不想知道性别?
Ross: (chuckles nervously) The sex?
(chuckles) Um, I'm having enough trouble with the image
of you and Susan together, when you throw in Tanya
(miming washing hair, that's the best I could think of), yaw...
(紧张地咯咯笑) 性?
(继续笑) 嗯,你跟苏珊在一起的画面已经让我够困扰了,
你还要加上谭雅 (模仿洗头发,我最多只能想到这个),恶呦...
Carol: The sex of the baby, Ross.
宝宝的性别啦,罗斯。
Ross: Oh, you know the sex of the baby? Oh, oh-oh-oh!
喔,你知道宝宝的性别了喔? 喔,喔喔喔!
Carol: Do you want to know?
你想知道吗?
Ross: No, no, no, no, no, I don't want to know, absolutely not.
I think, you know, I think you should know until you look down there,
and say, oop, there it is! (pauses) Or isn't...
不,不,不,不,不,我不想知道,绝对不要。
我想说,知道吗,我想你应该要等到你往下看那边,
然後说,唔,看到了! (暂停) 或没有...
(Susan enters)
(苏珊进来)
Susan: Oh, hello Ross!
喔,哈罗罗斯!
Ross: Susan...
苏珊...
Susan: So, so, did you hear?
所以,所以,拿到了吗?
Ross: Yes, we did, everything's A-OK!
有,拿到了,一切都好极了!
Susan: Oh, that's so... (Susan hugs Carol, they giggle, Ross steps away)
It really is...do we know...?
喔,那真的... (苏珊抱卡萝,她们傻笑,罗斯让开)
那真的是...知道了吗...?
Carol: Yes, we certainly do, it's going to be...
对,已经知道了,他会是个...
Ross: (flailing arms in protest) Oh, hey hey hey, ho ho ho, hello,
guy who doesn't want to know, standing right here!
(挥舞手臂抗议) 喔,嘿嘿嘿,齁齁齁,哈罗,
有人不想知道喔,他就站在这里!
Susan: Oh, well, is it what we thought it would be?
喔,好吧,是我们想的那样吗?
Carol: Mm-hmmm (Susan and Carol hug, giggling.
Ross stands back, reaches out and lightly taps Susan's shoulder)
嗯哼 (苏珊卡萝相拥,傻笑,罗斯後退,伸出手轻拍苏珊肩膀)
Ross: Ok, what, what...ok, what did we think it was going to be?
好,哪样,哪样...好,你们想的到底是哪个啦?
Carol and Susan: It's a...
就是...
Ross: (interrupts) No, no, no I don't want to know, don't want to know.
Ok, you know, I should probably, I should probably just go.
(插话) 不,不,不,我不想知道啦,不想知道。
好,知道吗,我大概应该,我大概该走了。
Carol: Well, thanks for the books.
好吧,谢谢你带书过来。
Ross: No problem, ok, mmmwa (kisses Carol) oh, mmmwa
(kisses Carol's stomach, then punches Susan's shoulder)
Susan... (Ross leaves.)
不客气,好,姆阿 (亲卡萝) 喔,姆阿 (亲卡萝的肚子,然後打苏珊肩膀)
苏珊... (罗斯离开)
Susan: All right, who should we call first, your folks, or Deb and Rona?
(intercom buzzer rings)
好了,我们应该先打给谁,你朋友?还是黛比跟罗娜?
(对讲机响起)
Carol: Hello?
哈罗?
Ross: (on intercom) Uh, never mind, I don't want to know.
(Carol and Susan laugh)
(对讲机里) 呃,算了,我不想知道。(卡萝跟苏珊笑)
[Scene: Chandler and Joey's, Joey and Chandler use their knees
as a table to support the lasagna.]
[场景:钱德和乔伊家,乔伊和钱德用膝盖当桌子支撑千层面]
Chandler: Ok, so it's just because it was my table, I have to buy a new one?
好,就只是因为那是我的桌子,我就得去买新的吗?
Joey: That's the rule.
原则上是啊。
Chandler: What rule? There's no rule, if anything, you owe me a table!
什麽原则?才没那种原则,如果有,也是你欠我桌子!
Joey: How'd you get to that?
你怎麽会有那种结论?
Chandler: Well, I believe the piece of furniture was fine
until your little breakfast adventure with Angela Delvecchio.
好,我相信那件家俱原本好端端的,
直到你跟安琪拉戴瓦奇诺的小小早餐冒险。
Joey: You knew about that?
你知道那件事?
Chandler: Well, let's just say the impressions you made in the butter
left little to the imagination.
呃,就说你在奶油里留下的痕迹给人一丝丝的遐想吧。
Joey: Ok, ok, How about if we split it?
好,好,那我们拆帐嘛?
Chandler: What do you mean, like, buy it together?
你是什麽意思,比如,一起出钱吗?
Joey: Yeah
对啊
Chandler: You think we're ready for something like that?
你觉得我们已经准备好进到那种阶段了吗?
Joey: Why not?
不好吗?
Chandler: Well, it's a pretty big commitment,
I mean, what if one of us wants to move out?
呃,这是一个非常大的承诺,
我是说,如果我们其中一个要搬出去怎麽办?
Joey: Why, are you moving out?
为什麽,你打算搬出去吗?
Chandler: I'm not moving out.
我没打算搬出去。
Joey: You'd tell me if you were moving out right
你如果有要搬出去会跟我说对吧?
Chandler: Yeah, yeah, it's just that with my last roommate Kip...
会啦,会啦,就是因为我那个前室友奇普啊...
Joey: Aw, I know all about Kip!
噢,我就知道跟奇普有关!
Chandler: It's just that we bought a hibachi together,
and then he ran off and got married, and things got pretty ugly.
就是啊我们一起买过一个烤箱,
然後他落跑去结婚,事情後来搞的很难看。
Joey: Well, let me ask you something, was Kip a better roommate than me?
好吧,我来问你一件事,奇普室友当的有比我好吗?
Chandler: Aw, don't do that.
噢,不要这样。
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 118.167.113.19
※ 编辑: samchiu 来自: 118.167.113.19 (04/03 17:32)
1F:推 turtleian:How'd you get to that?感觉翻成"你怎麽会得到这种结论" 04/06 04:47
2F:→ turtleian:会比较接近意思 04/06 04:48
我本来是想那样翻没错 只是後来觉得有点罗唆...
但的确我之後的翻法出入有点大 还是改回来好了
※ 编辑: samchiu 来自: 118.167.113.19 (04/06 17:07)