作者samchiu (闲祭秋)
看板wearefriends
标题Re: [剧研] 108-part 01
时间Sun Feb 5 20:22:40 2012
※ 引述《samchiu (闲祭秋)》之铭言:
108 The One Where Nana Dies Twice - PART 01
[Scene: Chandler's Office, Chandler is on a coffee break. Shelley enters.]
[场景:钱德的办公室,钱德正在休息时间,雪莉进来。]
Shelley: Hey gorgeous, how's it going?
嘿,帅哥,怎样啊?
Chandler: Dehydrated Japanese noodles under fluorescent lights...
does it get better than this?
萤光灯底下的乾燥日本面条...还会有更好的吗?
Shelley: Question. You're not dating anybody, are you,
because I met somebody who would be perfect for you.
问你喔,你有跟谁约会吗,有吗?因为我遇到一个超适合你的人。
Chandler: Ah, y'see, perfect might be a problem.
Had you said 'co-dependent', or 'self-destructive'...
啊,知道吗,「超适合」可能会是个问题。
有没有「互相依赖型」还是「自我毁灭型」...
Shelley: Do you want a date Saturday?
你礼拜六想不想约会啊?
Chandler: Yes please.
想,拜托。
Shelley: Okay. He's cute, he's funny, he's-
好,他很可爱,他很风趣,他...
Chandler: He's a he?
他是男的?
Shelley: Well yeah! ...Oh God. I- just- I thought- Good, Shelley.
I'm just gonna go flush myself down the toilet now...
(backs out of the room) Okay, goodbye...
呃,对啊!...喔,天啊,我...只...我以为...好样的,雪莉。
我现在要去把自己冲到马桶里...(退出房间)好的,再见...
Opening Credits
片头字卡
[Scene: Monica and Rachel's, everyone is there.]
[场景:莫妮卡和瑞秋家,大家都在。]
Chandler: ...Couldn't enjoy a cup of noodles after that.
I mean, is that ridiculous?
Can you believe she actually thought that?
...那之後连泡面都没办法好好享受了。我是说,很荒谬吧?
你们能相信她真的那样以为吗?
Rachel: Um... yeah. Well, I mean, when I first met you, y'know,
I thought maybe, possibly, you might be...
嗯...能啊。呃,我是说,我第一次见到你时,知道吗,
我想过也许,可能,你或许是...
Chandler: You did?
你想过?
Rachel: Yeah, but then you spent Phoebe's entire birthday party
talking to my breasts, so then I figured maybe not.
对啊,但後来整个菲碧的生日派对上你都在跟我的胸部说话,
所以後来我想大概不是。
Chandler: Huh. Did, uh... any of the rest of you guys think that
when you first met me?
哼。你...呃...你们其他人遇到我时也这麽觉得?
Monica: I did.
我有。
Phoebe: Yeah, I think so, yeah.
对,我想有的,对。
Joey: Not me.
我没有。
Ross: Nono, me neither. Although, uh, y'know, back in college,
Susan Sallidor did.
不不,我也没。虽然,呃,知道吗,大学的时候,苏珊纱丽德有。
Chandler: You're kidding! Did you tell her I wasn't?
你开玩笑吧!你有跟他说我不是吗?
Ross: No. No, it's just 'cause, uh, I kinda wanted to go out with her too,
so I told her, actually, you were seeing Bernie Spellman...
who also liked her, so...
没有。不是,那只是因为,呃,我也有点想要跟她去约会,
所以我跟她说,实际上,你那时在跟柏尼史贝曼约会...他也喜欢她,所以...
(Joey congratulates Ross, sees Chandler's look and abruptly stops.)
(乔伊恭喜罗斯,看到钱德的眼色才突然停下来)
Chandler: Well, this is fascinating. So, uh, what is it about me?
好啊,这真是太好了。那,呃,我是怎样吗?
Phoebe: I dunno, 'cause you're smart, you're funny...
不知道耶,因为你聪明,你风趣...
Chandler: Ross is smart and funny, d'you ever think that about him?
罗斯也聪明又风趣啊,你有想过他是吗?
All: Yeah! Right!
对!说的对!
Chandler: WHAT IS IT?!
是怎样啦?!
Monica: Okay, I-I d'know, you-you just- you have a quality.
好啦,我不知道,你...你...就...你有种特质。
All: Yes. Absolutely. A quality.
对,很明显,一种特质。
Chandler: Oh, oh, a quality, good,
because I was worried you guys were gonna be vague about this.
喔,喔,一种特质,好,因为我在担心你们几个没办法把它讲清楚。
(Phone rings; Monica gets it)
(电话响,莫妮卡去接)
Monica: Hello? Hello? Oh! Rachel, it's Paolo calling from Rome.
喂?喂?喔!瑞秋,是保罗从罗马打来的。
Rachel: Oh my God! Calling from Rome! (Takes phone) Bon giorno, caro mio.
喔天啊!罗马打来的耶!(接过话筒)
Ross: (to Joey) So he's calling from Rome.
I could do that. Just gotta go to Rome.
(对乔伊)所以他从罗马打来。我也可以啊。只是要先去罗马。
Rachel: Monica, your dad just beeped in, but can you make it quick?
Talking to Rome. (Showing off to Phoebe and Chandler)
I'm talking to Rome.
莫妮卡,你爸刚刚插播进来,你可以讲快一点吗?
跟罗马通话耶。(对菲碧和钱德炫耀)我在跟罗马通话喔。
Monica: Hey dad, what's up? (Listens) Oh God. Ross, it's Nana.
嘿,老爹,怎麽啦?(听)喔天啊,罗斯,是奶奶。
1F:推 ShiningRuby:Had you said应该是假设语气,大概就是"完美是个问题, 02/06 02:40
2F:→ ShiningRuby:要是互相依赖或自我毁灭可能还比较适合我" 02/06 02:41
了解... 稍微改了一下
※ 编辑: samchiu 来自: 111.250.171.65 (02/06 10:42)