作者samchiu (闲祭秋)
看板wearefriends
标题Re: [剧研] 105-part 02
时间Sat Oct 15 21:08:53 2011
※ 引述《samchiu (闲祭秋)》之铭言:
105 The One With the East German Laundry Detergent - Part 02
Opening Credits
[Scene: Central Perk, all are there.]
[场景:中央咖啡馆,六人都在]
Chandler: So, Saturday night, the big night, date night,
Saturday night, Sat-ur-day night!
好,星期六晚上,重点夜,约会夜,周末夜,周.末.的.夜!
Joey: No plans, huh?
没事做啊?
Chandler: Not a one.
完全没有
Ross: Not even, say, breaking up with Janice?
有没有,像是,跟珍妮丝分手之类的?
Chandler: Oh, right, right, shut up.
喔,对,对,闭嘴
Monica: Chandler, nobody likes breaking up with someone.
You just gotta do it.
钱德,没人喜欢跟其他人分手。但你必须去做。
Chandler: No, I know, but it's just so hard, you know?
I mean, you're sitting there with her,
she has no idea what's happening,
and then you finally get up the courage to do it,
and there's the horrible awkward moment
when you've handed her the note.
对,我知道,但那真的很困难,知道吗?
我是说,你跟她坐在一起,她不知道要发生什麽事,
然後你终於鼓起勇气把纸条递过去,接下来就是可怕的尴尬场面
Joey: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man, just stop calling.
你为什麽一定要跟她分手啊?像个男人,别回电话就好
Phoebe: You know, if you want, I'll do it with you.
知道吗,需要的话,我可以跟你一起
Chandler: Oh, thanks, but I think she'd feel like we're gangin' up on her.
喔,谢了,但我想她会觉得我们联合排挤她
Phoebe: No, I mean you break up with Janice and I'll break up with Tony.
不,我是说你跟珍妮丝分手,我跟东尼分手
Ross: Tony?
东尼?
Monica: Oh, you're breaking up with Tony?
喔,你要跟东尼分手?
Phoebe: Yeah, I know, he's sweet, but it's just not fun anymore, you know?
I don't know if it's me, or his hunger strike, or, I don't know.
对,我知道,他很贴心,但已经没有乐趣了,知道吗?
我不知道是我的关系,还是他的绝食抗议,或,不知道啦
Rachel: (waitressing) Does anybody want anything else?
(服务中)还有人要别的吗?
Ross: Oh, yeah, last week you had a wonderful, nutty,
chocolatey kind of a cakey pie thing.
(Rachel gives him a dirty look) Nothing, just, just, I'm fine.
喔,有,上礼拜你弄了个很棒的,坚果、巧克力的蛋糕派之类的。
(瑞秋狠狠瞪他一眼)没事,就,就,没事。
Phoebe: (to Rachel) What's the matter? Why so scrunchy?
(对瑞秋)怎麽回事?怎麽这麽不爽?
Rachel: It's my father. He wants to give me a Mercedes convertible.
是我爸啦。他要给我一台敞蓬的宾士车。
Ross: That guy, he burns me up.
那家伙,让我一肚子火
Rachel: Yeah, well, it's a Mercedes if I move back home.
Oh, it was horrible. He called me young lady.
对,呃,如果我搬回家就有宾士车。喔,这真的好糟。他还叫我小姑娘。
Chandler: Ooh, I hate when my father calls me that.
唔,我好讨厌我爸那样叫我
Monica: Did he give you that whole "You're-not-up-to-this" thing again?
他又摆出那副『你办不到的』嘴脸吗?
Rachel: Oh, yeah, yeah. Actually, I got the extended disco version,
with three choruses of "You'll never make it on your own".
喔,对,对呀。事实上,我听到了舞曲混音,
三部合唱的『你一个人绝对不可能的』
Phoebe: (rhythmically) Uh-huh, uh-huh.
(唱着)呃嗯,呃哼
(Angela, a beautiful woman in a tight dress, enters.)
(安洁拉,穿紧身洋装的漂亮女人进来)
Angela: Hi, Joey.
嗨,乔伊
Joey: My god, Angela.
天啊,安洁拉
(Angela takes a seat at the counter.)
(安洁拉坐在柜台旁边的座位)
Monica: Wow, being dumped by you obviously agrees with her.
哇,被你甩掉显然对她是好事
Phoebe: Are you gonna go over there?
你打算要去那边吗?
Joey: No, yeah, no, ok, but not yet. I don't wanna seem too eager.
One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi.
That seems pretty cool. (he walks over to her) Hey, Angela.
不,要,不,好,还不行。我不想看起来太猴急。
一秒钟、两秒钟、三秒钟。应该可以了。(他走过去对她说)嗨,安洁拉。
Angela: (casually) Joey.
(轻松地)乔伊
Joey: You look good.
你看起来不错
Angela: That's because I'm wearing a dress that accents my boobs.
那是因为我穿了一件凸显胸部的洋装
Joey: You don't say.
还用你说
(Cut to Ross and Rachel, talking next to one of the tables.)
(回到罗斯与瑞秋,在隔壁桌说话)
Ross: So, uh, Rachel, what are you, uh, what're you doing tonight?
那,呃,瑞秋,你打算,呃,今晚你要做什麽?
Rachel: Oh, big glamour night. Me and Monica at Laundorama.
喔,魅惑之夜啊。我跟莫妮卡要去洗衣店。
Ross: Oh, you uh, you wanna hear a freaky coincidence?
Guess who's doing laundry there too?
喔,你,呃,想知道一个奇怪的巧合吗?猜猜看谁也要去那边?
Rachel: Who?
谁?
Ross: Me. Was that not clear? Hey, why don't, um,
why don't I just join you both, here?
我。不够明显吗?嘿,为什麽,嗯,何不让我跟你们一起去呢?好吗?
Rachel: Don't you have a laundry room in your building?
你的大楼里不就有洗衣间了吗?
Ross: Yes, I do have a laundry room in my building,
um, but there's a.... rat problem.
Apparently they're attracted to the dryer sheets,
and they're goin' in fine, but they're comin' out all.... fluffy.
Anyway, say, sevenish?
对,我们大楼是有一间洗衣间,嗯,但那里有...老鼠问题。
显然他们会受除静电纸吸引,他们好好的跑进去,但出来的时候...蓬蓬的。
总之,那,七点好吗?
Rachel: Sure.
好啊
(Cut back to Joey and Angela at the counter.)
(回到柜台旁的乔伊与安洁拉)
Angela: Forget it Joey. I'm with Bob now.
放弃吧,乔伊,我跟鲍伯在一起
Joey: Bob? Who the hell's Bob?
鲍伯?这个鲍伯是谁?
Angela: Bob is great. He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job.
You, you go on three auditions a month
and you call yourself an actor, but Bob...
鲍伯很棒。他很聪明、他的经验老道,而且有真正的工作。
你,你一个月参加三次试镜就自称是演员了,而鲍伯...
Joey: Come on, we were great together.
And not just at the fun stuff, but like, talking too.
拜托,我们在一起很快乐。而且不是只有玩乐那部分,还有像,聊天也是
Angela: Yeah, well, sorry, Joe.
You said let's just be friends, so guess what?
对,呃,抱歉,乔伊。是你说当朋友就好了,所以呢?
Joey: What?
怎样?
Angela: We're just friends.
我们就只是朋友
Joey: Fine, fine, so, why don't the four of us go out
and have dinner together tonight? You know, as friends?
好,好,那,这样我们四个今天晚上一起吃个饭吧?知道吗,以朋友的身分?
Angela: What four of us?
我们四个人?
Joey: You know, you and Bob, and me and my girlfriend, uh, uh, Monica.
你知道的,你跟鲍伯,和我跟我女朋友,呃,呃,莫妮卡
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 114.24.205.113
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 114.24.205.113
1F:→ ShiningRuby:hunger strike是绝食抗议 10/16 02:30
2F:→ ShiningRuby:burn sb.up是让人怒不可遏.可翻成"那家伙真是气死我了 10/16 02:33
3F:→ ShiningRuby:dryer sheet是烘衣服时一起放进去的纸,可以柔软衣物并 10/16 02:38
4F:→ ShiningRuby:防止静电.老美很爱用,但我感受不到用跟不用的差别.我 10/16 02:39
5F:→ ShiningRuby:不知道dryer sheet要怎样翻.因为亚洲人好像没在用这个 10/16 02:40
已改正 谢谢
6F:推 Chiannti:烘衣纸?烘衣片? 我记得costco的货架上是这样写XD 10/16 10:29
7F:推 carolwu18:原来有这种东西~! 10/16 13:18
8F:→ ShiningRuby:所以台湾costco有卖dryer sheet呀?台湾空气有乾到要防 10/17 03:24
9F:→ ShiningRuby:静电吗?超好奇销售量是怎样XD 10/17 03:25
10F:推 larson:Ross这个理由应该是掰出来的吧?老鼠跑进烘衣机里... 10/18 14:13
※ 编辑: samchiu 来自: 114.36.172.105 (10/22 22:12)