作者samchiu (闲祭秋)
看板wearefriends
标题Re: [剧研] 103-part 05 (翻译)
时间Sat Aug 13 22:32:48 2011
※ 引述《samchiu (闲祭秋)》之铭言:
103 The One With the Thumb - PART 05
SCENE 6: IRIDIUM (AGAIN, MONICA AND PAULA AT WORK)
第六幕:铱餐厅 (莫妮卡和宝拉再度工作中)
MONICA: Did you ever go out with a guy your friends all really like?
你有跟一个你朋友全都很喜欢的男人交往过吗?
PAULA: No.
没
MONICA: Okay.. Well, I'm going out with a guy my friends all really like.
好吧...那,我正在跟一个我朋友全都很喜欢的男人交往
PAULA: Waitwait.. we talking about the coyotes here?
All right, a cow got through!
等等...你是说那群恶狼吗?好耶,有头牛安全过关了!
MONICA: Can you believe it? ...Y'know what?
I just don't feel the thing.
I mean, they feel the thing, I don't feel the thing.
你相信吗?...知道吗?可是我没有感觉。
我是说,他们有感觉,我却没感觉
PAULA: Honey.. you should always feel the thing.
Listen, if that's how you feel about the guy, Monica, dump him!
亲爱的...你应该要随时都有感觉的。
听好,如果那是你对那家伙的感觉,莫妮卡,甩了他吧!
MONICA: I know.. it's gonna be really hard.
我知道啊...只是这很困难
PAULA: Well, he's a big boy, he'll get over it.
呃,他是个大人了,他撑的过去的
MONICA: No, he'll be fine. It's the other five I'm worried about.
不,他没事的,我担心的是另外五个人
(CUT TO CENTRAL PERK, WHERE JOEY AND ROSS ARE PERSECUTING CHANDLER)
(跳到中央咖啡馆,乔伊和罗斯正在为难钱德)
JOEY: Do you have any respect for your body?
你到底尊不尊重你的身体啊?
ROSS: Don't you realise what you're-you're doing to yourself?
你不知道你正在对自己做什麽吗?
CHANDLER: Hey, y'know, I have had it with you guys
and your cancer and your emphysema and your heart disease.
The bottom line is, smoking is cool, and you know it.
嘿,我已经受够了你们还有你们的癌症、肺气肿、心脏病那些的。
但至少,抽菸很酷,你们知道的。
RACHEL: (WITH PHONE) Chandler? It's Alan, he wants to speak to you.
(拿着电话)钱德?艾伦要跟你说话
CHANDLER: Really? He does? (TAKES PHONE) Hey, buddy, what's up!
Oh, she told you about that, huh.
Well, yeah, I have one now and then.
Well, yeah, now. Well, it's not that big- ..well, that's true,
.. Gee, y'know, no-one- no-one's ever put it like that before.
Well, okay, thanks!
(HANDS BACK THE PHONE AND STUBS OUT HIS CIGARETTE)
真的?他要?(接过电话)嘿,夥伴,怎麽啦!
喔,她跟你说啦,嗯,好,对,我偶尔会抽。
呃,对,现在也在抽。呃,这又没什麽... 好吧,也对...
天啊,你知道吗,从...从来没有人这样说过。
好啦,好,谢谢! (把电话还回去并熄掉香菸)
RACHEL: (TO ROSS, WHO HAS WANDERED UP) God, he's good.
(对一脸茫然的罗斯)天啊,他真厉害
ROSS: If only he were a woman.
如果他是女的就好了
RACHEL: Yeah.
对啊
(THEY GIVE EACH OTHER A DUBIOUS LOOK)
(他们交换了一个怀疑的眼神)
(CUT TO THE GANG MINUS MONICA AND JOEY WATCHING LAMBCHOP AT RACHEL+ MONICA'S)
(回到除了莫妮卡和乔伊之外的几个人,正在瑞秋和莫妮卡家看「羊排」)
CHANDLER: Ooh, Lambchop. How old is that sock?
If I had a sock on my hand for thirty years it'd be talking too.
唔,「羊排」耶。那只袜子多老啦?
如果有一只袜子在我手上三十年,它也会说话了。
ROSS: Okay. I think it's time to change somebody's nicotine patch. (DOES SO)
好吧,我觉得有人的尼古丁贴片该换了 (帮他换)
(ENTER MONICA)
(莫妮卡进来)
MONICA: Hey. Where's Joey?
嘿,乔伊呢?
CHANDLER: Joey ate my last stick of gum, so I killed him.
Do you think that was wrong?
乔伊吃了最後一片口香糖,所以被我杀了。你觉得这样不对吗?
RACHEL: I think he's across the hall.
我想他在对面
MONICA: Thanks. (GOES TO FETCH HIM)
谢了 (去找他)
ROSS: (FINISHES CHANGING CHANDLER'S NICOTINE PATCH) There y'go.
(换好钱德的尼古丁贴片) 好了
CHANDLER: (DEADPAN) Ooh, I'm alive with pleasure now.
(面无表情)唔,我现在充满了喜悦与生机
ROSS: Hey Pheebs, you gonna have the rest of that Pop-Tart?.. Pheebs?
嘿,菲碧,剩下的那块夹心酥你要吃吗?...菲碧?
PHOEBE: Does anyone want the rest of this Pop-Tart?
有人要吃剩下的这块夹心酥吗?
ROSS: Hey, I might!
嘿,我要!
PHOEBE: Sorry. ..Y'know, those stupid soda people gave me
seven thousand dollars for the thumb.
抱歉...知道吗?那群白痴汽水公司的人给我七千元补偿那只指头
ALL: You're kidding. Oh my God.
开玩笑吧,我的天
PHOEBE: And on my way over here, I stepped in gum.
...What is up with the universe?!
然後来这里的路上,我踩到口香糖... 这是什麽世界啊?!
JOEY: (DRAGGED IN BY MONICA. HE HAS JUST COME OUT OF THE SHOWER)
What's going on?
(被莫妮卡拖进来,他刚洗完澡出来) 怎麽了啦?
MONICA: Nothing. I just think it's nice when we're all here together.
没事。我只是觉得你们都在一起很好
JOEY: Even nicer when everyone gets to wear their underwear..
比大家都把内裤穿好还要好?
RACHEL: Uh, Joey..
呃,乔伊...
JOEY: Oh, God! (HURRIEDLY CLOSES HIS KNEES)
喔,天啊! (赶紧把膝盖阖上)
MONICA: (TURNS OFF TV) Okay..
(关掉电视) 好吧...
ALL: Oh! That was Lambchop!
喔!那是「羊排」耶!
MONICA: Please, guys, we have to talk.
拜托,大夥们,我们得谈谈
PHOEBE: Wait, wait, I'm getting a deja vu...no, I'm not.
等等,我有种似曾相识的感觉... 不,我没有
MONICA: Alright, we have to talk.
好吧,我们得谈谈
PHOEBE: There it is!
又有了!
MONICA: Okay. It's-it's about Alan. There's something that you should know.
I mean, there's really no easy way to say this.. uh..
I've decided to break up with Alan.
好。是...是关於艾伦。有件事情你们应该要知道。
我是说,这真的很难启齿...呃...我决定要跟艾伦分手
(THEY ALL GASP AND CLUTCH EACH OTHER)
(他们全部倒抽一口气,紧紧抓住彼此)
ROSS: Is there somebody else?
有第三者吗?
MONICA: No, nononono.. it's just.. things change. People change.
不,不不不...只是...事情不一样了,人也是会变的
RACHEL: We didn't change..
我们没有变啊...
JOEY: So that's it? It's over? Just like that?
所以就这样?结束了?就像这样?
PHOEBE: You know.. you let your guard down,
you start to really care about someone,
and I just- I- (CHEWS HER HAIR)
知道吗...当你放下了武装,开始想要真正关心一个人,
结果...我...(嚼她的头发)
MONICA: Look, I- I could go on pretending-
听着,我...我可以继续假装...
JOEY: Okay!
好啊!
MONICA: -but that wouldn't be fair to me,
it wouldn't be fair to Alan- It wouldn't be fair to you!
...但那对我不公平,对艾伦也不公平...甚至对你们也不公平!
ROSS: Who-who wants fair? Y'know, I just want things back. Y'know,
the way they were.
谁...谁想要公平了?知道吗,我只想回到之前,就是,一切都好好的
MONICA: I'm sorry..
我很抱歉...
CHANDLER: (SARCASTIC) Oh, she's sorry! I feel better!
(讽刺的) 喔,她很抱歉! 我好多了!
RACHEL: (TEARFUL) I just can't believe this!
I mean, with the holidays coming up-
I wanted him to meet my family-
(泪光闪闪) 我真不敢相信!我是说,假日就要来了...
我还想要他去见我家人呢...
MONICA: I'll meet somone else. There'll be other Alans.
我会再遇见别人啊,还会有别的艾伦的
ALL: Oh, yeah! Right!
喔,是啦! 对啦!
MONICA: Are you guys gonna be okay?
你们几个都还好吧?
ROSS: Hey hey, we'll be fine. We're just gonna need a little time.
嘿,嘿,我们会好起来的,我们只是需要一点时间
MONICA: (DUBIOUS) I understand.
(半信半疑) 我了解
(CUT TO MONICA TELLING ALAN IN A RESTAURANT)
(跳到莫妮卡在一间餐厅告诉艾伦)
ALAN: Wow.
哇
MONICA: I'm, I'm really sorry.
我真...我真的很抱歉
ALAN: Yeah, I'm sorry too. But, I gotta tell you, I am a little relieved.
对,我也很遗憾。但是,我得告诉你,我松了一口气
MONICA: Relieved?
松了一口气?
ALAN: Yeah, well, I had a great time with you..
I just can't stand your friends.
对啊,呃,跟你在一起很愉快... 但我受不了你的朋友了
(CLOSING CREDITS)
(片尾字卡)
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 114.24.203.156
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 114.24.203.156
※ 编辑: samchiu 来自: 114.24.203.156 (08/13 22:37)
1F:→ goshfju:Paula说话一直很中肯 XD 08/13 23:19
2F:推 ShiningRuby:"羊排"有去另一个影集"天才保母"客串过 08/15 03:42
3F:→ ShiningRuby:我超想知道Alan是跟Chandler说什麽,好像真的很厉害 08/15 03:43