作者samchiu (闲祭秋)
看板wearefriends
标题Re: [剧研] 102-part 02 (翻译)
时间Mon Jun 13 14:37:33 2011
[Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe,
and Monica are watching Three's Company.]
[场景:莫妮卡与瑞秋家,钱德、乔伊、菲碧和莫妮卡在看三人行]
Chandler: Oh, I think this is the episode of Three's Company where
there's some kind of misunderstanding.
喔,我想这集三人行演的是「这其中有点误会」
Phoebe:...Then I've already seen this one! (Turns off the TV.)
...那我已经看过这一集了!(关掉电视)
Monica: (taking a drink from Joey) Are you through with that?
(从乔伊那拿走饮料) 你喝完了吗?
Joey: Yeah, sorry, the swallowing slowed me down.
对,抱歉,吞的有点慢
Monica: Whose little ball of paper is this?!
这团小纸球是谁的?
Chandler: Oh, uh, that would be mine.
See, I wrote a note to myself, and then I realised
I didn't need it, so I balled it up and...
(sees that Monica is glaring at him) ...now I wish I was dead.
喔,应该是我的。呃,我写了张纸条给自己,
结果後来我发现我不需要,所以我揉成球,然後...
(看到莫妮卡在瞪他) ...我希望我已经死了
(Monica starts to fluff a pillow.)
(莫妮卡开始拍松枕头)
Phoebe: She's already fluffed that pillow...
Monica, you know, you've already fluffed that-
(Monica glares at her.) -but, it's fine!
她已经拍过那个枕头了...
莫妮卡,知道吗,你已经拍过那个...
(莫妮卡瞪她)... 不过没关系
Monica: Look , I'm sorry, guys, I just don't wanna give them
any more ammunition than they already have.
听着,我很抱歉,各位,我只是不想给他们更多炮弹,
他们已经够多了。
Chandler: Yes, and we all know how cruel a parent can be
about the flatness of a child's pillow.
对,我们都知道父母对於小孩子枕头的蓬松度
是多麽的严格。
Phoebe: Monica- Hi! Um, Monica, you're scaring me.
I mean, you're like, you're like all chaotic and twirly.
And not-not in a good way.
莫妮卡- 嗨!嗯,莫妮卡,你吓到我了。
我是说,你现在,你整个人乱七八糟。
而且不是好的那种。
Joey: Yeah, calm down. You don't see Ross getting all chaotic
and twirly every time they come.
对啊,冷静点。他们每次来你就没看到罗斯变得乱七八糟。
Monica: That's because as far as my parents are concerned,
Ross can do no wrong. Y'see, he's the Prince.
Apparently they had some big ceremony before I was born.
那是因为在我父母亲的认知里面,罗斯不会犯错。
知道吗,他就是王子。
显然他们在我出生之前举行过某种盛大的庆祝。
Chandler: (looking out the window) Ew, ew, ew, ew ew ew ew ew!
(往窗外看)恶恶恶恶恶恶恶恶!
Monica: What?
怎样?
Chandler: Ugly Naked Guy got a Thighmaster!
丑裸男买了个大腿克星!
All: Eeaagh!
咿恶!
(Rachel enters from her room.)
(瑞秋从房里出来)
Rachel: Has anybody seen my engagement ring?
有没有人看到我的订婚戒指?
Phoebe: Yeah, it's beautiful.
有,它好漂亮!
Rachel: Oh God, oh God, oh God oh God oh God oh God....
(Starts to look under the couch cushions.)
喔,天啊!喔,天啊!喔,天啊!喔,天啊!喔,天啊!天啊!
(开始找座垫下面)
Phoebe: No, look, don't touch that!
不行,听着,不可以动!
Rachel: Oh, like I wasn't dreading tomorrow enough,
having to give it back to him...
'Hi Barry! Remember me? I'm the girl in the veil
who stomped on your heart in front of your entire family!'
Oh God and now I'm gonna have to return the ring,
without the ring, which makes it so much harder...
喔,搞的好像我还不够担心明天一样。
我要拿去还给他
「嗨,巴瑞!记得我吗?我是那个在你所有亲友面前
戴着头纱狠狠从你心上踏过的那个女孩!」
喔,天啊,我现在还得拿戒指去还,
没有戒指,就变得更困难了
Monica: Easy Rach, we'll find it. (To all) Won't we!
放轻松,瑞,我们会找到的。(对大家)对不对?!
Chandler and Joey: Oh! Yeah!
喔!对啊!
Joey: Alright, when'd'ya have it on last?
好吧,你最後见到它是什麽时候?
Phoebe: Doy! Probably right before she lost it!
傻孩子!大概是在他弄丢之前吧!
Chandler: You don't get a lot of 'doy' these days...
最近很少听人家说「傻孩子」了...
Rachel: I know I had it this morning,
and I know I had it when I was in the kitchen with...
我知道早上我还戴着, 我还戴着它道厨房去弄...
Chandler: ...Dinah?
...晚葱?
Rachel: (looks at the lasagne and realizes something)
Ohhhhh, don't be mad...
(看着千层面想到了某件事) 喔,不要生气...
Monica: You didn't.
不会吧
Rachel: Oh, I am sorry...
喔,我很抱歉...
Monica: I gave you one job!
(Starts to examin the lasagne through
the bottom of the glass pan.)
我只交代给你一件事!
(开始从玻璃面盆下方检查千层面)
Rachel: Oh, but look how straight those noodles are!
喔,不过看看那些面有多直!
Chandler: Now, Monica, you know that's not how you look for
an engagement ring in a lasagne...
现在,莫妮卡,你知道要怎麽在千层面里面找订婚戒指...
Monica: (puts down the lasagne) I just... can't do it.
(放下千层面) 我就是...做不到。
Chandler: Boys? We're going in.
男孩们?我们上!
(Chandler, Joey, and Phoebe start to pick through the lasagne
as there's a knock on the door which Monica answers.)
(钱德、乔伊和菲碧开始从千层面里挑,
此时门那边有敲门声,莫妮卡去应)
Ross: (standing outside the door).....Hi.
(站在门外面) ...嗨
Monica: Wow. That is not a happy hi.
哇,那不是高兴的嗨
Ross: Carol's pregnant.
卡萝怀孕了
Phoebe: (while everyone else is stunned) Ooh! I found it!
(当大家都震惊的时候) 唔!我找到了!
Monica: W-w-wh-... wha-... w-w-w-...
ㄕ..ㄕ..什...什..ㄕㄕㄕ...
Ross: Yeah. Do that for another two hours,
you might be where I am right about now. (He enters.)
对,在那样持续两小时
你就能知道我现在是怎样了 (他进来)
Chandler: Kinda puts that whole pillow thing in perspective, huh, Mon?
应该要正视这整个枕头事件了,啊,阿莫?
Rachel: Well now, how-how do you fit into this whole thing?
那现在,你...你要怎麽处理这件事?
Ross: Well, Carol says she and Susan want me to be involved,
but if I'm not comfortable with it, I don't have to be involved..
basically it's entirely up to me.
呃,卡萝说她跟苏珊希望我能参与,
但如果我不太能接受,不参与也可以,基本上由我决定。
Phoebe: She is so great! I miss her.
她好体贴!我好想她。
Monica: What does she mean by 'involved'?
她说的「参与」是什麽意思?
Chandler: I mean presumably, the biggest part of your job is done.
我说假设上,你最重要的工作已经完成了
Ross: Anyway, they want me to go down to this- sonogram thing
with them tomorrow.
总之,他们希望我明天能跟她们去照超音波。
Rachel: So what are you gonna do?
那你现在要怎麽做?
Ross: I have no idea. No matter what I do, though,
I'm still gonna be a father.
我还没想到。不管我怎麽做,我还是即将要当爸爸了。
(Joey starts to eat the rest of the lasagne
and everyone turns and stares at him.)
(乔伊开始吃剩下的千层面,大家都转过去看着他)
Joey: .....Well, this is still ruined, right?
..... 呃,这还是毁了,对吧?
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 114.36.164.193