作者PersonThird (第三者板匿名帐号)
看板third-person
标题[分享] 他今天送我花了
时间Mon Aug 19 01:40:31 2013
这是一首关於家暴的诗
但,今天他跟我说的,让我第一个就想到这首诗
我是个第二者,也是个第三者
明明就有了个很爱我的男朋友
但却放不下我爱的他,或者说,舍不得这个只能让我当第三者的他
他以前是个从不过节日的人,连自己的生日都会忘
更不用说我的生日,或是我们的纪念日
情人节那天,理所当然的我陪我的男朋友过了
今天是情人节过後第一次跟他见面
他说,那天晚上,他一个人在河边喝酒
他说,他以为我晚上会有一点点时间留给他的
他说,原本要送我的花,大概流到台湾海峡或是太平洋去了
窝在他胸口的我哭了
情人节那天,男朋友送我的是一句情人节快乐
他送我的,是一束我拿不到手的花
没关系,我知道
他今天送我花了
I got flowers today. It wasn't my birthday or any otherspecial day.
我今天收到花了…既非我的生日,也不是什麽特殊的日子。
We had our first argument last night,
昨晚我们发生了第一次争吵,
and he said a lot of cruel things that really hurt me.
他说了很多很多残忍的话,而那的确也刺伤了我..
I know he is sorry and didn't mean the things he said.Because
我知道他很难过,对他所说的也不是有意的,因为..
he sent me flowers today.
他今天送我花了
I got flowers today. It wasn't our anniversary or any other special day.
我今天收到花了…既非我们的结婚纪念日,也不是什麽特殊的日子..
Last night, he threw me into a wall and started to choke me.
昨晚他对我拳打脚踢..(摔我撞墙後又勒我脖子)
It seemed like a nightmare. I couldn't believe it was real.
就像是一场恶梦似的,我不敢相信那是真的..
I woke up this morning sore and bruised all over.
早上醒来全身酸痛,到处是瘀青,
I know he must be sorry, because
我知道他该难过的,因为
he sent me flowers today.
他今天送我花了
I got flowers today,and it wasn't Mother's Day or any other special day.
我今天收到花了…今天不是母亲节,也不是什麽特殊的日子..
Last night, he beat me up again.
And it was much worse than all the other times.
昨晚他又揍我了 .而且比之前更狠、更严重..
If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of my kids?
如果我离开他,那我怎麽办..? 我要怎麽照顾我的小孩..?
I'm afraid of him and scared to leave.
我怕他,也怕离开..
But I know he must be sorry, because
但我知道他该难过的,因为..
he sent me flowers today.
他今天送我花了
I got flowers today. Today was a very special day.
我今天收到花了…今天是个非常特殊的日子..
It was the day of my funeral.
今天是我出殡的日子..
Last night, he finally killed me.
昨晚,他终於杀了我
He beat me to death.
他把我打的半死。
If only I had gathered enough courage and strength to leave him,
如果我有够多的勇气及力量离开他
I would not have gotten flowers today.
我今天就不会收到他的花了
--
第三者板专用匿名帐号~*
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 1.160.42.80
1F:推 bichonn:所以...你被打了吗@@ 08/22 00:40
2F:推 musickarrie:好可怕的诗 看完有清醒一点 11/29 23:50