※ [本文转录自 AAAAAAAA 看板]
作者: square (明天的微笑) 看板: AAAAAAAA
标题: [分享] God's Boxes 上帝的盒子
时间: Wed Dec 29 01:08:10 2004
I have in my hands two boxes. 我手上有两个盒子
Which God gave me to hold. 都是上帝给的
He said, "put all your sorrows in the black box, 祂说把悲伤放在黑盒子里
And all your joys in the gold." 把快乐放在金盒子里
I heeded His words, and in the two boxes, 我听了祂的话
Both my joys and sorrows I stored. 把快乐和悲伤分别装进两个盒子里
But though the gold became heavier each day, 不过,金盒子每天都有加重
The black was as light as before. 但黑盒子却依旧轻省
With curiosity, I opened the black. 我感到好奇就打开黑盒子
I wanted to find out why, 想要一探究竟
And I saw, in the base of the box, a hole, 结果我在盒子底下发现一个洞
Which my sorrows had fallen out by. 我的悲伤都从那边漏出去了
I showed the hole to God, and mused, 我把那个洞指给上帝看感到纳闷
"I wonder where my sorrows could be!" 我不知道我的悲伤哪里去了
He smiled a gentle smile and said, 祂轻轻地微笑说
"My child, they're all here with me." 我的孩子,它们都在我这儿呢
I asked God, why He gave me the boxes, 我问上帝为什麽祂要给我两个盒子
Why the gold and the black with the hole? 为什麽一个金色的 而一个黑色却漏底的
"My child, the gold is for you to count your blessings,
我的孩子,金盒子是要你数算你的祝福的
The black is for you to let go." 黑盒子是要给你放下的...
※ 编辑: xflute 来自: 210.85.18.110 (04/05 22:05)