作者ypeng (turn to the dark side)
看板StarWars
标题Yoda的对白…Episode5(雷?)
时间Mon Jul 4 16:39:11 2005
Episode 5 – The Empire Strikes back
**********
Yoda: Help you I can. Yes, mum.
我可以帮助你。
Luke: I don't think so. I'm looking for a great warrior.
我看不行,我找一位伟大的战士。
Yoda: Great warrior? Wars not make one great.
伟大的战士?战争不会使人伟大。
**********
Luke: Put that down...hey...my dinner!
别动那个。嘿!我的晚餐!
Yoda: How you get so big if you full of this kind?
你怎麽长这麽大的,如果你吃这种东西?
**********
Luke: I don't want your help. I want my lamp back.
I need it to get out of this slimy mud hole.
我不要你帮忙,把灯还给我。我需要它来脱离这黏腻烂泥坑。
Yoda: Mud hole? Slimy? My home this is.
烂泥坑?黏腻?这是我的家。
**********
Luke: Look, I'm sure it's delicious.
But I just don't understand why we can't see Yoda now?
我相信这很好吃,但为何我们不能先见尤达?
Yoda: Patience. For the Jedi knight just has to eat as well.
要有耐心,绝地武士也该吃饭。
**********
Yoda: Why wish you become Jedi?
为何你想成为绝地?
Luke: Mostly because of my father, I guess.
主要受我父亲影响,我猜。
Yoda: Ah, father. Powerful Jedi was he, powerful Jedi.
你父亲,他曾是强大的绝地,强大的绝地。
Luke: Come on! How could you know my father? You don't even know who I am.
I don't even know what I'm doing here. We're wasting our time.
少来了,你怎麽可能认识我父亲?你连我都不认识。
我都不知道我在这干嘛?简直是浪费时间。
Yoda: I cannot teach him. The boy has no patience.
我没办法教他,这孩子没耐心。
Obi-Wan: He will learn patience.
他会学会忍耐的。
Yoda: Much anger in him. Like his father.
他心中充满怒气,像他父亲一样。
Obi-Wan: Was I any different when you taught me?
我当时还不是一样?
Yoda: He is not ready.
他时候还没到。
Luke: Yoda? I am ready...I...Ben, I can be a Jedi. Ben, tell him I am re...
尤达?我已经准备好了,班,我可以成为绝地。班,告诉他我...
Yoda: Ready are you? What know you of ready?
For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi.
My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained.
A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind.
This one a long time have I watched.
All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon.
Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing.
Humph! Adventure! Hum! Excitement! Hum!
A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless.
你已经准备好了?你知道什麽?我授徒已经八百年了。
行不行训练,我自有主见。武士要有绝对的决心,最严肃的态度。
这我观察很久了。他一辈子都在往远处看,就是不肯脚踏实地,
把眼前的事做好。就爱冒险,找刺激。绝地武士不搞这些的。你很鲁莽。
Obi-Wan: So was I if you remember.
我以前也是,如果你记得。
Yoda: He is too old. Yes, too old to beginning the training.
他太老了,对,现在开始太晚了。
Luke: But I learned so much.
但我学了好多。
Yoda: Can he finish what he begins?
他能有始有终吗?
Luke: I won't fail you. I'm not afraid.
我不会让你失望的。我不怕。
Yoda: Yes, you will be. You will be.
你会怕的,你会怕的。
**********
Yoda: A Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side.
Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they.
Easily they flow, quickly to join you in a fight.
If once you start down the dark path,
forever will it dominate your destiny,
consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice.
绝地的力量来自於原力。但要注意黑暗面的势力,愤怒、恐惧、侵略,
这就是原力的黑暗面。它在你战斗时,会很快到你心里。
一但误入歧途,它就会主宰你的命运。它会把你吞噬,就像欧比王的徒弟。
Luke: Vader... Is the dark side stronger?
维达...黑暗面比较强大吗?
Yoda: No! No. But easier, more seductive.
不...只是比较容易,诱惑力较大。
Luke: But how am I to know the good side from the bad?
但我如何分辨好坏?
Yoda: You will know... when you are calm, at peace, passive.
A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
你自然会知道,当你平静、沉寂的时候。
绝地用原力来学习和防身,而不是攻击。
Luke: But tell me why I can't...
告诉我为什麽不能...
Yoda: No, no, there is no why. Nothing more will I teach you today.
Clear your mind of questions.
不,这没有为什麽。今天到此为止,别再想这些问题。
**********
Luke: There is something not right. I feel cold.
有点不对劲,我觉得冷。
Yoda: That place... is strong with the dark side of the Force.
A domain of evil it is. In you must go.
在那个地方...原力的黑暗面很强,那是邪恶的境地。你得进去。
Luke: What's in there?
里头有什麽?
Yoda: Only what you take with you. Your weapons, you will not need them.
只有你所带去的。你的武器,你不需要他们。
**********
Yoda: Use the Force, yes. Now the stone... Feel. Concentrate!
用原力,对。移动石块。感觉。集中精神!
Luke: No. We never get it out now.
这下永远没救了。
Yoda: So certain are you. Always with you it cannot be done.
Hear you nothing that I say?
你好肯定,你老是说没办法。你听不懂我的话吗?
Luke: Master, the moving stone around is one thing.
This is totally different.
师父,移动石头是一回是,这可完全不同。
Yoda: No, no different, only different in your mind.
You must unlearn what you have learned.
没什麽不同,只是你觉得不同。你要忘掉以前所学。
Luke: All right, I'll give it a try.
好吧,我试试看。
Yoda: No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.
不对,不要试,要做,否则就别做。没什麽试不试。
**********
Luke: I can't. It's too big.
没办法,它太大了。
Yoda: Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?
And well you should not. For my ally is the Force,
and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow.
Its energy surrounds us and binds us.
Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.
You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me,
the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between land and ship.
大小不是问题,你看我。你看我不起眼,对吧?这样你就错了,
我有原力来帮助我,它是莫大的助力。生命创造了原力,让它壮大。
它的能量围绕着我们,维系着我们。我们是聪明的生物,不是粗糙的东西。
你要感觉周围的原力。这里,在你我之间,那颗树,那石头,无所不在。
对,甚至在土地和太空船之间。
**********
Luke: I don't... I don't believe it.
我...我不敢相信。
Yoda: That is why you fail.
所以你会失败。
**********
Yoda: Concentrate. Use the Force flow. Yes. Right! calm. Yes.
Through the Force things you will see other places,
the future, the past, old friends long gone.
集中精神,感觉原力的流动。对。好,冷静。对。
透过原力,你会看见一些东西,别的地方、未来、过去、早已不在的朋友。
Luke: Han! Leia!
老韩?莉亚?
Yoda: Control. Control. You must learn control.
控制。要控制,你要学着控制。
Luke: I saw...I saw a city in the clouds.
我看见...一座城市在云间。
Yoda: Friends you have there.
你在那儿有朋友。
Luke: They were in pain.
他们在受苦。
Yoda: It is the future you see.
你看到的是未来。
Luke: Future? Will they die?
未来?他们会死吗?
Yoda: Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future.
很难说,未来总是在变。
Luke: I've gonna go to them.
我要去找他们。
Yoda: Decide you must what to serve them best. If you leave now,
help them you could but you would destroy all for which
they have fought and suffered.
你要决定对他们最好的方法。你现在离开,可以帮助他们,
但会破坏他们努力的目标。
**********
Yoda: Luke, you must compete the training.
路克,你必须完成训练。
Luke: I can't get out the vision of my head. I got to help them.
我没法把影像逐出脑海,我要去帮我朋友。
Yoda: You must not go!
你不能去。
Luke: But Han and Leia will die if I don't.
但老韩和莉亚会死。
Obi-Wan: You don't know that. Even Yoda cannot see their fate.
不能如此肯定,连尤达都看不准他们的命运。
Luke: But I can help them! I feel the Force!
但我可以救他们,我能感觉到原力。
Obi-Wan: But you cannot control it. This is a dangerous time for you,
when you will be tempted by the Dark Side of the Force.
但你无法控制它。这是个危险的时刻,你容易被黑暗面诱惑。
Yoda: Yes, yes. To Obi-Wan you listen.
The cave, remember your failure in the cave.
对,要听欧比王的话。那石窟,记住你在石窟的失败。
Luke: But I learned so much since then. Master Yoda,
I promise I will return and finish what I begun, you have my word.
但我後来有进步,尤达师父,我保证会回来把该学的学完。你有我的承诺。
Obi-Wan: Is you and your abilities the Emperor wants.
That's why your friends all made to suffer.
皇帝要的是你和你的能力,因此才折磨你的朋友。
Luke: That's why I have to go.
所以我得赶去。
Obi-Wan: Luke, I don't want to lose you to the Emperor the way I lose Vader.
路克,我不想将你失去给皇帝像我失去维达那样。
Luke: You won't.
不会的。
Yoda: Stopped they must be; on this all depends.
Only a fully-trained Jedi Knight,
with the Force as his ally, will conquer Vader and his Emperor.
If you learn your training now,
if you choose quite and easy path as Vader did,
you will become an agent of evil.
要阻止他们,一切就靠这个。唯有学成的绝地武士,有原力的辅助,
才能打败维达和皇帝。你若学习训练,假如你选择走捷径,跟维达一样,
你就会变成邪恶的人。
Obi-Wan: Patience.
要有耐心。
Luke: And sacrifice Han and Leia?
而把老韩跟莉亚牺牲掉?
Yoda: If you honor what they fight for? Yes.
若你尊重他们的目标,就得如此。
Obi-Wan: If you choose to face Vader, you will do it alone.
I cannot interfere.
若你选择面对维达,要独立战斗。我不能介入。
Luke: I understand. R2. Fire up the converters.
我了解。R2,发动机器。
Obi-Wan: Luke. Don't give into hate. That leads to the Dark Side.
路克,别沉溺於仇恨。那会走向黑暗面。
Yoda: Strong is Vader. Mind what you have learned. Save you it can.
维达很强大。牢记你已学会的,它能救你的命。
Luke: I will. And I'll return, I promise.
我会的,而且我会回来,我保证。
**********
Yoda: Told you I did. Reckless is he. Now, matters are worse.
我早就说了,他很鲁莽。现在更糟糕了。
Obi-Wan: That boy are our last hope.
那男孩是我们最後的希望。
Yoda: No. There is another.
不,还有另一个。
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 216.80.66.49
1F:推 Wurtzite:Hum....Hmm...Humph....... :D 140.113.28.142 07/05
2F:推 wefun:有漏台词喔, 移动太空船前: 140.121.196.34 07/11
3F:→ wefun:Luke: You're speaking impossible. 140.121.196.34 07/11