作者ypeng (turn to the dark side)
看板StarWars
标题Yoda的对白…Episode2(雷?)
时间Mon Jul 4 16:10:17 2005
Episode 2 – Attack of the Clones
**********
Windu: If they do, you must realize there aren't enough Jedi to protect
the republic. We're keepers of the peace, not soldiers.
万一协商不成,你必须了解没有足够的绝地武士以保护共和国。
我们是和平保护者,不是军人。
Palpatine: Master Yoda, do you think it will really come to war?
尤达大师,你认为真的会发生战争吗?
Yoda: The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the future is.
黑暗势力遮蔽一切,无法看清未来之事。
**********
Yoda: Senator Amidala, your tragedy on the landing platform...terrible.
Seeing you alive brings warm feelings to my heart.
艾米达拉参议员,登陆台上的悲剧让人遗憾,你的平安让我十分宽心。
**********
Obi-wan: I am concerned for my padawan.
He is not ready to be given this assignment on his own yet.
我很替我的徒弟担心,他还不适合接派任务。
Yoda: The council is confident in its decision, Obi-Wan.
长老会对这决定有信心,欧比王。
Windu: The boy has exceptional skills.
那男孩有过人的才能
Obi-Wan: But he still has mush to learn, Master.
His abilities have made him, well, arrogant.
但他还有很多要学,大师。他的能力使他...傲慢自大。
Yoda: Yes. A flaw more and more common among Jedi.
Too sure of themselves they are.
Even the older, more experienced ones.
对,绝地武士日益普遍的缺点。太自以为是,甚至老一辈有经验的也一样。
Windu: Remember, Obi-Wan, if the prophecy is true
your apprentice is the only one who can bring the Force
back into balance.
记住,欧比王,若预言成真,只有你的徒弟能将原力重归平衡和谐。
**********
Yoda: Go to the center of gravity's pull and find your planet you will.
The data must have been erased.
前往重力作用的中心点,你就会找到你要的行星。资料一定是被删除了。
Obi-Wan: But Master Yoda, who could empty information from the archives?
Isn't that impossible?
可是,尤达大师,是谁把资讯从资料库删除的?那有可能吗?
Yoda: Dangerous and disturbing this puzzle is.
Only a Jedi could have erased those files.
But who and why, harder to answer. Meditate on this I will.
的确是危机重重一云密布。删除者必定是位绝地武士。
谁?为什麽?则更难回答。让我好好沉思一番。
**********
Obi-Wan: No, Master. There appears to be no motive.
不,大师,似乎无此动机。
Yoda: Do not assume anything, Obi-Wan. Clear your mind must be...
if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot.
不要假设任何事,欧比王。一定要先清除杂念...如果你想查出幕後的主谋。
Obi-Wan: Yes, Master. They say Master Sifo-Dyas placed an order for
a clone army...at the request of the senate almost ten years ago.
I was under the impression he was killed before that.
Did the council ever authorize the creation of a clone army?
是的,大师。他们说复制人是西佛迪雅大师订制的...
根据十年前参议院的要求。我印象中,他在那之前已经遇害。
绝地议会有授权订制复制人?
Windu: No. Whoever placed that order did not have the authorization
of the Jedi Council.
没有,不管订制人是谁,绝地议会并未授权。
Yoda: Bring him here. Question him we will.
带他来,我们当面对质。
Obi-Wan: Yes, Master. I will report back when I have him.
是的,找到他後再行报告。
Yoda: Blind we are if creation of this clone army we could not see.
我们真是盲目啊,竟然不知复制人悄悄在生产。
Windu: I think it is the time we informed the senate that
our ability use the Force has diminished.
我们得通知参议院,我们运用原力的能力已大为减弱。
Yoda: Only the dark lord of the Sith knows of our weakness.
If informed the senate is multiply our adversaries will.
只有西斯的黑暗大帝明了我们的弱点。
若通知参议院,只会让我们的处境更加窘迫。
**********
Dooku: Master Yoda.
尤达大师。
Yoda: Count Dooku.
杜酷伯爵。
Dooku: You have interfered with our affairs for the last time.
这是你最後一次干涉我们的事。
Yoda: Powerful you have become, Dooku. The dark side I sense in you.
你的力量变强了,杜酷。我感觉到你体内的黑暗势力。
Dooku: I've become more powerful than any Jedi, even you.
我变得比任何绝地武士都强,即使是你。
Yoda: Much to learn you still have.
你该学的还多着呢。
Dooku: It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided...
by our knowledge of the Force...but by our skills with a light saber.
显然,我们无法用对原力的见解分高下,那只好用剑术决胜负了。
Yoda: Fought well you have, my old padawan.
技术还不错,老徒弟。
Dooku: This is just the beginning.
这才刚开始呢。
**********
Obi-Wan: Do you believe what Count Dooku said about Sidious controlling
the senate? It doesn't feel right.
你相信杜酷伯爵说的话吗?他说西迪斯已掌控了参议院,我总感觉不对劲。
Yoda: Joined the dark side Dooku has. Lies, deceit...
creating mistrust are his ways now.
杜酷已经加入黑暗势力。谎言,欺骗,制造猜忌是他的拿手好戏。
Windu: Nevertheless...I feel we should keep a closer eye on the Senate.
话虽如此,我们最好还是多留意参议院。
Yoda: I agree.
我同意。
Windu: Where is your apprentice?
你徒弟呢?
Obi-Wan: On his way to Naboo, escorthing Senator Amidala home.
I have to admit that without the clones,
it would not have been a victory.
护送艾米达拉议员回那卜星。
我必须承认,没有复制人,我们无法赢得胜利。
Yoda: Victory? Victory, you say? Master Obi-Wan, not victory.
The shroud of the dark side has fallen. Begun the Clone War has.
胜利?你说胜利吗?欧比王大师。这不是胜利。
黑暗势力的裹屍布已被掀开,复制人大战才刚开始呢。
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 216.80.66.49