作者inConvince (inConvince)
看板NTU07DFLL
标题[请益] 小猪猪的话
时间Tue Mar 25 12:39:42 2008
※ [本文转录自 literature 看板]
作者: inConvince (inConvince) 看板: literature
标题: [请益] 小猪猪的话
时间: Mon Mar 24 23:58:17 2008
跟众才子请益
请大家提供更好的中文版
英文部分很简单
可是写成中文写的有文采实在不容易
以为下中英对照
Poem : Words of a piglet (小猪猪的话)
The day I met you first
初见你那天
Was the day of my birth
我呱呱落地
Pink and round, me oh so plump
粉红浑圆胖嘟嘟
With Mom I gaily frolicked.
跟妈咪快乐嬉戏
Lovingly you looked at me
你疼爱地看着我
Praising, 'Oh, so round, what a cutie!'
称赞着: 圆滚滚,多可爱!
Every day you came by to visit
每天你来探视我
Bringing cool water and delicious veggie treats.
带来冷饮与美味素餐
Mommy and I were so touched
妈咪和我好感动
Your kindness worth more than gold
您的善心胜黄金
Under your care and protection
在您的关怀与保护下
I lived a peaceful life
我过着和平生活
Growing more plump with each passing day
日渐长大胖嘟嘟
Just eat, rest and play…
天天吃睡和玩乐
So lovely was this early morn
这天清晨多可爱
As clouds were drifting across the sky
空中浮云轻飘过
Cuddling together, Mommy and I
妈咪与我相偎依
Unaware of the befalling tragedy!
未料悲剧将降临
Two brawny young men
两名粗壮的男子
Strong like tigers and elephants
壮如猛虎与大象
Squashed my tiny body
推压我小小身躯
Flat into a cage of horror!
塞进恐怖牢笼中
There was no way to escape!
无路可逃
O God, what purgatory was this?
上帝啊,这是何等恐怖!
I wailed in fear and terror
我害怕惊恐哀嚎
Mom, oh Mom, please save me!
妈咪啊,请来救我!
Oh caretaker,
照顾者啊,
please come protect me quickly!
请快来保护我!
Rescue my life, I'm still at a tender age!
救我一命,我还小啊!
Mom was crying out in sorrow
妈咪悲哀地哭泣
Tears of desperation filling her eyes
绝望眼泪盈满眶
The immense Heavens cannot contain
浩瀚苍天容不了
This horrendous emotional pain!
此情悲痛多可怕!
My caretaker turned away
照顾者转身而去
Hands busy counting a stack of money
手上忙着数钞票
Haplessly I rolled around in the car trunk
不幸的我在车箱内翻滚
Breaking heart more painful than b odily misery!
心碎之痛更胜肉身苦!
The two young men bantered:
两名年轻人揶揄着:
'This piglet will be so tasty!
这只小猪看来真美味!
Tomorrow we'll slaughter him
明天我们宰了他
To celebrate the birth of the wife's newborn baby!'
庆祝太太的新生儿!
Oh, how ironic this life
喔,生命多讽刺
My soul is shattered
我灵魂破碎
Tears flow in my heart
内心淌泪水
Like blood running in rivulets.
似血流成河
I thought you loved me
我以为你爱我
Nurturing me to maturity
要养我长大
But all this was a sham
但都是假的
For you , it's just profit and gain!
对你,这只是利益!
Tomorrow my body will be cut to pieces
明天我将碎屍数段
My flesh and bones turned to sheer torture
骨肉饱受痛苦折磨
Just so people can laugh in merriment
人们才能开怀大笑
At their happy feast and gathering
欢乐聚会大啖宴饮
To your children and others' too
祝福你和其他人
I wish them all long liv es
孩子个个都长寿
So the family can stay together
家庭才能长相聚
Not endure the same fate as mine…
免受此命运如我…
I pray the whole family lives nobly
愿全家生活高贵
To be human in many lifetimes
生生 世世能做人
And never be reborn as pigs
永不轮回生为猪
Paying forever karmic debts!
偿还无尽业帐债!
Alas, good-bye life…
唉,再见了,生命…
I ache for my gentle suffering mother
想念受苦的慈母
In tears I am overcome…
不堪泪水中…
Oh, Mommy! Mom…Mom…
喔,妈咪!妈…妈…
《小猪猪的话》SUMA
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 61.229.22.61
※ 编辑: inConvince 来自: 61.229.22.61 (03/24 23:59)
※ 编辑: inConvince 来自: 61.229.22.61 (03/25 00:00)
※ 编辑: inConvince 来自: 61.229.22.61 (03/25 00:03)
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 210.63.100.2