作者Edphia (独立勇敢新女性)
看板NCCU_debate
标题Re: the trip
时间Wed Sep 7 14:50:37 2005
※ 引述《even54 (学习英文)》之铭言:
: I just come back from Hampi for travel.
我刚从Hampi旅游回来
: I decided just before the 30mins of the train department.
我是在火车要出发前30分钟才决定的
: And you can't image that buying a ticket is a tough work in India.
你要知道在印度买车票是一件麻烦的事.....
: I took the train for12 hours and just sat in the general class. You
: can't image that!
而且你一定不敢相信,我在普通车厢整整坐了12个小时
: Even the local India don't sit the general class except the poor.
这种普通车厢是连他们本地人都不屑坐的,当然那些很穷的人就另当别论了。
: The price is chearper than the bus.
而且他的票价比公车还要便宜
: So you know what the environment! We had to fight for the sit.
这种环境之下,大家甚至会为一个座位大打出手
: Some of the passengers slept on the stand of luggage.
还有些人是睡在行李箱上的
: People lay on the floor. If you want
: to go to toilet, it's a big task.
走道上也躺满了人,如果你想去上厕所,非常麻烦...
: I had to find someone to take care of your seat.
还要找人帮我顾位子(应该是怕被抢走吧....)
: Everytime when I just stood up, somebody will rob your seat immediately.
每次我才要站起来,就有很多人虎视眈眈的看着我的位子
: Then, through the crowd without treaded on
: people's fingers, hairs, feet, especially the kids.
穿过人群的时候还要小心不要踩到他们的手指、头发、脚,尤其是那些小孩。
: I don't know why the parents put their children
: on the floor instead of themselves.
我不懂为什麽那些爸妈会放心让他们的小孩躺在地上
: When I arrived teh door of toilet, I can see the poorest and
: dirtiest people jsut sleeping in front of the door. Believe me!
当我走到厕所门口的时候,我还看到很多很脏很穷的人睡在门口。相信我!
: It's true! It's because when we went back to
: Hyderabad, we got on the wrong box of train.
这是真的!因为当我们回到Hyderabad时,我们走错了车厢
(其实这段我不太知道他要表达什麽意思)
: (different box to different station. it's a little hard to explain.)
(不同的车厢去不同的地方。这有点难解释)
: We just can stand in front of the toilet for 30 mins.
我们可以站在厕所门口有30分钟(这个意思是.....???)
: During the way to Hampi, some bad smell was full of the car.
在去Hampi的路上,车厢里混杂着各种难闻的味道
: Sometimes it mixed with the smell of food.
有时还混杂着食物的味道
: In the morning, people brush their teeth.
早上的时候,大家开始刷牙
: The vendors will sell many things on the train,
小贩开始在车上卖各式各样的东西
: even baggers will start their work
当然乞丐也没闲着......= =
: . Anyway, it's the real side of India. I really enjoy my trip.
以上,就是真实的印度生活,我真的觉得不虚此行
: I am really afraid, for my English. I can't understand what my boss spoke!
但我真的很害怕我的英文,因为我都听不懂我老板说的话.....
: So I try to keep in diary in English
所以我开始用英文写日记
: and reading newspaper everyday.
然後每天都会看报纸
: I think I should start to listen TOEFL once in a while.
我想,我应该每隔一段时间就练习一次TOEFL的听力
: I hope you can finish it.
希望我能做的到!
--
。所谓悲哀,正是极乐中见极哀;所谓疯狂,正是极静中见极狂。
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 140.119.78.141
1F:→ Edphia:大家一起来学英文~有错的快更正!!! XD 140.119.78.141 09/07
※ 编辑: Edphia 来自: 140.119.78.141 (09/07 15:14)