作者starCin ( 王菲天籁美声)
看板Language
标题Re: [翻译] 对话翻译
时间Sun Dec 28 23:52:22 2008
※ 引述《limda0317 (阿桦)》之铭言:
: A: Hey B.
: B: Hi A…
: A:怎麽啦?无精打采的。
: (What’s wrong with you ? You look have the worry.)
you look so dejected.
: B:喔…是关於我朋友要出国念书的事情啦…
: (Yeah…It’s about my best friend she will going abroad to study )
well...it's about my friend who is going to study abroad..
: A:听起来很棒阿,不过你是在为了即将分开难过吧!
: (Sounds great. But you must be sad about to be apart…)
,but..you're not sad about she's going to leave you, ARE you?
: B:也可以这麽说…
: (Mm …maybe that's right)
you might say so..
: A:难道还有别的让你烦恼的事?
: (Will you have other things to worry?)
Or there's anything elsd bother you?
: B:我在想该送给他什麽礼物给他能令他印象深刻
: (I'm thinking about that give her any gift to be able
: to let her impression be profound)
I'm considering what gift I can buy for her to impressed her.
: A:喔…那的确蛮重要的,那你有什麽想法了吗?
: (That it really important, Do you have any ideas?)
is pretty x好像不用加s
: B:恩…我想加拿大很冷,或许我可以送她围巾或是杯子。
: (Mm...I think Canada is very cold, maybe I can give her cup or scarf)
it's cold in Canada
: A:听起来很贴心,但好像有点普通耶…
: (You're idea is thoughtful, But I think it is too ordinary )
sounds sweet
: B:我也是有点担心这个问题,你有什麽好建议吗?
: (I'm also worried that this question a little.
: What do you have a suggest well?)
I'm kind of worried about the question. Do you have any good suggestion?
: A:或许你可以送他一双好鞋,祝他一路顺风啊!
: (Maybe you can give her good pair of shoes, Wish her have a nice trip! )
a pair of good shoes, to wish her~
: B:听起来满有意思的,但我听说送人鞋子不太吉利耶…
: (sounds interesting...But I heard that give shoes to someone is not
: auspicious)
But I've heard that shoes as a present be sent to somebody is not ~
: A:喔,真的吗?我不知道你会在意这个呢…
: (Oh really? I don’t know you will care about it …)
: B:多少有一点啦~~
: (maybe have a little)
well..more or less...
: A:那我在想想…请吃大餐如何呢?
: (That me thing… maybe you will treat her to a bountiful feast )
Then...how about treat her to a feast?
: B:但是…吃完就结束了,我希望是即使在国外也能让她想起我的东西呢!
: (But...Finished eating does not have memento,I hope it is a thing even
: if she were at aborad she also remember to me)
But.. just a meal and there's nothing left when we finish it.
I hope what I send her which can let her recall me even she's abroad.
: A:那就请吃大餐和送一条好的羊毛围巾吧!
: (Well, maybe you can treat her to a bountiful feast and
: give her a good wool scarf )
: B:这…我又担心会太贵耶。
: (But …I'm worried about that will be expensive)
: A:喔~~说的也是喔 (Oh you are right )
: B:挑礼物真是麻烦的事阿…
: (Selects the gift is really troublesome thing…)
selecting
: A:对了!你可以自己亲手织围巾给他呀,省下来的钱可以拿去吃些好东西阿。
: (Oh , You may weaves the scarf by yourself and
: §省下来的钱可以拿去吃些好东西阿§)
save somey to treat her
: B:这个主意真好呢,不过这样我赶的出来吗?
: (That's good idea!but do i catching up with it?)
I'm not sure if I can finish before she leaves
: A:这没有你想像中的难,你一定可以的啦!
: (It's not as hard as you imagine. You can do it!!)
difficult think
: B:恩,好吧!那你现在有空吗?可以陪我去买材料吗?
: (Mm…ok! Do you have time now ? Can you go to buy material with me)
are you free/available now? ingredient(我是想这个字)
: A:当然罗,这就走吧!!(Sure.Let's go!)
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 61.31.50.1