作者osape (oo)
看板Knicks
标题[外电] JR谈他的刺青
时间Mon Jan 7 22:41:08 2013
Covering J. R. Smith: A Knick Talks About His Tattoos
JR谈他的刺青
Source: New York Times
Link :
http://tinyurl.com/af48xc2
Author: TODD HEISLER
Date: December 28, 2012
Knicks guard J.R. Smith broke for the baseline Wednesday night, caught the
ball and went airborne in one sweeping motion, split his legs in the course
of his leap, and drained the game-winner against the Phoenix Suns with a
flick of his right wrist while falling into the stands. It was, for sure, a
certain kind of body art.
尼克队後卫JR在星期三晚上对阵凤凰城太阳队时爆发,接球後从右边底线跳投,
投中了一颗绝杀三分球。这很肯定的是一种身体艺术。
Smith, in his erratic N.B.A. career, has become known for another kind of
body art: tattoos. He may be the most decorated player in the league.
JR在他古怪的NBA生涯里,众所周知的还有另一种身体艺术,那就是刺青。他可
能是联盟里拥有最多刺青的球员。
Smith spent some time with The New York Times this month, talking about his
art’s history.
本月,JR花了一些时间和《纽约时报》谈他的刺青历史。
Q. What was the first tattoo?
问:哪个是你第一个刺青。
A. A picture of me dunking. I was 15. Me and my sister both got one.
答:一张我灌篮的图。在我15岁的时候,我和我姐妹都刺了一个。
Q. Do you keep track of how many tattoos you have?
问:你知道你总共有多少个刺青吗?
A. I lost count.
答:我已经数不清了。
Q. How many did you have before you think you lost count?
问:在你数不清之前,你知道你有几个吗?
A. It was around 70-something.
答:大约70个左右吧!
Q. What does it mean to you to have your family members be a part of your
body art?
问:将家族成员成为你身体艺术的一部分,对你的意义为何?
A. It means everything. That’s why I have them.
答:这代表了全部。这就是我为何将他们刺在身上的理由。
Q. Do you have one guy do all the work, or is it different people?
问:你都找同一位刺青师,或是不同人?
A. It’s different people.
答:是不同人。
Q. Do you have a general thought process in deciding what to get next?
问:在你决定刺下一个刺青时,你的思考过程是什麽?
A. No, I never know what I’m going to get until I get to the tattoo parlor.
答:不,在我进入刺青店里,我从没想过我要刺什麽。
Q. How many tattoo parlors do you think you have been in?
问:你去过了几间刺青店?
A. Probably a thousand. I’ve been to so many where I didn’t get a tattoo.
Sometimes I watch or go in to see what’s new. It really depends on how
I feel.
答:可能有上千间。我去了很多间却没有刺。有时候我进去看看有什麽新鲜的。这真的取
决於我的感觉。
Q. Which tattoo took the longest?
问:哪个刺青花了最多的时间?
A. My back.
答:我背上的。
Q. How long was that?
问:花了多久?
A. It took a day to do the outlining. I didn’t finish it until a few years
later.
答:大概花了一天去设计草图。几年後才完成。
Q. Were you excited when it was done?
问:当它完成时,你很兴奋吗?
A. I wasn’t really excited. I was actually kind of mad because I wanted to
do so much more stuff to it, but I had no more space.
答:我没有非常兴奋。老实说我近似於抓狂,因为我希望刺上更多东西,但我没有更
多的空间可以这麽做。
Q. Is there one tattoo that you wish you could remove?
问:有没有哪个刺青是你希望移除的?
A. I love all of my tattoos.
答:我爱我所有的刺青。
Q. Were you always fascinated with tattoos? When did it start?
问:你一直都为刺青着迷吗?什麽时候开始的?
A. I actually hated tattoos. I told myself I would never get like this.
答:老实说我以前讨厌刺青。我告诉我自己,我绝不会刺青。
Q. When did it all change?
问:哪时改变了这一切?
A. Once I got one, I was addicted.
答:在我刺了第一个之後,我沉溺在其中。
Q. Was the first tattoo painful?
问:第一个刺青很痛吗?
A. No. It’s never been an issue until I went to my legs. There is no fat on
my legs, so it hurts more.
答:不。在我腿部刺青之前,痛一直都不是个问题。我的腿部没有脂肪,所以更痛。
Q. What was the best reaction you had from someone about a particular tattoo?
问:当你了一个特别的刺青後,得到的最棒的反应是?
A. My mom cried when she saw her face on my chest.
答:当我妈妈看见她的脸被刺在我的胸前时,她哭了。
Q. What does the “Through the Fire” tattoo mean?
问:「Through the Fire」这个刺青的意思是?
A. I’ve been through hell.
答:我曾经经历过地狱。
Q. What are the dates on your wrists?
问:在你的手腕上的日期是什麽?
A. They are my grandparents’ births and deaths.
答:那是我祖父母的生日和忌日。
Q. What do you remember most about your grandparents?
问:你对你祖父母印象最深刻的是什麽?
A. Hard-working. Disciplinarians.
答:辛苦的工作。严格的纪律。
Q. Do you think you have a bigger, or different, fan base compared with most
N.B.A. players’ because of your tattoos?
问:你有没有想过,相较於其他NBA球员,因为你的刺青,使你有很多、很特别的粉
丝群?
A. Yeah, I think they like the way I look. It’s kind of like a fashion
statement now to some people, but it’s a lifestyle to others.
答:嗯,我认为他们喜欢我看起来的样子。对某些人而言就像是一种潮流宣言,但对
其他人而言,这是一种生活方式。
Q. What is it for you?
问:对你而言,它是什麽?
A. For me, it’s a lifestyle.
答:对我来说,这是一种生活方式。
----------------------------------------
JR的刺青在纽约时报网址里拍得很仔细,有兴趣可以点进去看看喔!!
JR的肌肉很结实,有兴趣也可以去看看...XDD
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
※ 编辑: osape 来自: 118.169.144.41 (01/07 22:46)
1F:推 jayelva:有点感人 01/07 22:54
2F:推 skymay:推推~谢谢翻译!! 推大白目!! 01/07 22:59
3F:→ osape:JR非常重视家人,他把家人全都刺在身上了...@@; 01/07 23:02
4F:推 paullu:JR!!! 01/07 23:36
5F:推 sherry821224:推JR! 01/08 00:01
6F:推 BSH99:推推 01/08 00:44
7F:→ mywu:刚刚看了JR之前打架的片段,发现他那个时候刺青不多,左手很乾 01/08 10:02
8F:→ mywu:净,整个很不习惯 01/08 10:02
9F:推 achun522:帅!! 01/08 20:04
10F:推 sodawang:推大白目!!!! 01/09 13:58