作者azablue (blue~*)
看板JapanMovie
标题Re: [心得] 扶桑花女孩(HULA GIRL)
时间Sun Jun 24 23:26:34 2007
以下是不负责任翻译
: Wish On My Star
: written by Jack Shimabukuro
向星星许的愿
: I wouldn't change a thing about you.
我不会改变你一丝一毫
: I wouldn't ask the green to be blue.
我不会要绿的变成蓝的
: I wouldn't ask the birds not to fly,
我不会要求鸟儿不要飞
: Or change a thing in the sky,
或改变天空中的任何事物
: Or turn hello to good-bye.
或使欢迎成送别
: I wouldn't ask the birds not to sing.
我不会要求鸟儿不歌唱
: I wouldn't ask the phone not to ring.
我不会要求电话不响铃
: I just couldn't ask wind not to blow,
我就是无法要求风不吹
: Or a boat not to row,
或船儿不摇
: Or a trio to go solo.
或使三重奏变为独唱
: You are amazing,
Just as you are
这样的你令人惊奇
: You are a flower in the spring.
你是春天的花
: You're the light each morning brings.
你是早晨破晓的那道光
: And I adore you,
Just the way you are
而我爱慕你,这个样子的你
: You're not the star that I wish on,
你并非我祈愿的星
: You're the wish on my star.
你是我向星星许的愿
: 有哪位仁兄(小姐)可以帮忙翻译一下的吗? XD
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 218.161.2.1
※ 编辑: azablue 来自: 218.161.2.1 (06/24 23:27)
1F:推 stardust:感激不尽<(_ _)> 06/24 23:35
2F:推 lunasdejavu:番的很棒!!!! 06/25 01:23