作者rpg (rpg)
看板HBO
标题家和万事兴片尾的结婚祝词
时间Sat Feb 16 15:20:05 2008
已得到作者同意转载
http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qid=1008021504014
中文为HBO的翻译
英文出自
http://www.soundtrackinfo.com/title/madeasfamilyreunion.asp
The sun has come. The mist has gone.
阳光来了,雾也去了
We see in the distance...our long way home.
我们看到归途的距离遥远
I was always yours to have.You were always mine.
我永远属於你,你也属於我
We have loved each other in and out of time.
我们深爱彼此,不论是在何时
When the first stone looked up at the blazing sun
第一颗看见日出的石头
and the first tree struggled up from the forest floor
或是第一株挣扎冒出的树木
I had always loved you more.
我总是深爱着你
You freed your braids...gave your hair to the breeze.
你展开秀发随风飘扬
It hummed like a hive of honey bees.
就像树上满载蜂蜜的蜂窝
I reached in the mass for the sweet honey comb there....
我伸手触摸那甜蜜的蜂窝
Mmmm...God how I love your hair.
天啊,我爱你的发
You saw me bludgeoned by circumstance.
你看到我受环境打击
Lost, injured, hurt by chance.
迷失,受伤.时运不济
I screamed to the heavens....loudly screamed....
我向天堂大声呼喊
Trying to change our nightmares to dreams...
希望将我们的噩梦变成美梦
The sun has come. The mist has gone.
阳光来了,雾也去了
We see in the distance our long way home.
我们看到归途的距离遥远
I was always yours to have.You were always mine.
我永远属於你,你也属於我
We have loved each other in and out
我们深爱彼此
in and out
in and out
of time.
不论....不论....不论....是在何时
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 139.223.169.45
1F:→ pomp:感谢! 03/12 02:39