作者yaoming (林冠'停'不下来)
看板B933021XX
标题[转录][就可] 谁是中国总书记?
时间Tue Dec 7 22:13:34 2004
※ [本文转录自 JinDiSiaoKi 看板]
作者: jimmyduh (百般柔情 将化鬼影) 看板: JinDiSiaoKi
标题: [就可] 谁是中国总书记?
时间: Tue Dec 7 21:27:08 2004
Hu Jintao was named chief of the Communist Party in China.
胡锦涛被任命为中共总书记。
SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.
(场景) 椭圆形办公室, 乔治布希和国家安全顾问康多里沙.莱斯。
==================================
George: Condi! Nice to see you。 What’s happening?
布希: 康迪(莱斯)! 很高兴见到你, 发生什麽事情了?
Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.
莱斯: 长官, 我来向你汇报中国的新领导人。
George: Great. Let’s hear it.
布希: 好极了, 我们一起来听听!
Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.
莱斯: 胡(谁)是中国的新领导人。
George: That’s what I want to know.
布希: 这就是我要知道的。
Condi: That’s what I’m telling you.
莱斯: 这就是我要告诉你的。
George: That’s what I’m asking you。 Who is the new leader of China?
布希: 这就是我要问你的, 谁(胡)是中国的新领导人?
Condi: Yes.
莱斯: 是的。
George: I mean the fellow’s name.
布希: 我是说那个人的名字。
Condi: Hu.
莱斯: 胡(谁)。
George: The guy in China.
布希: 那个在中国的人。
Condi: Hu.
莱斯: 胡(谁)
George: The new leader of China.
布希: 中国的新领导人!
Condi: Hu。
莱斯: 胡(谁)。
George: The Chinese?
布希: 那个中国人!
Condi: Hu is leading China.
莱斯: 胡(谁)领导中国。
George: Now whaddya’ asking me for?
布希: 啊?现在是你问我了?
Condi: I’m telling you Hu is leading China.
莱斯: 我在告诉你, 胡(谁)在领导中国。
George: Well, I’m asking you. Who is leading China?
布希: 我在问你, 谁(胡)在领导中国?
Condi: That’ s the man’s name.
莱斯:就是那人的名字。
George: That’s whose name?
布希: 就是谁(胡)的名字?
Condi: Yes.
莱斯:是的。
George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China?
布希: 你到底愿不愿意告诉我谁(胡)是中国的领导人?
Condi: Yes sir.
莱斯: 是的, 长官(亚瑟尔)。
George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China?
I thought he was in the Middle East.
布希:亚瑟尔?你是说阿拉法特在中国?我以为他在中东呢。
Condi: That’s correct.
莱斯:没错。
George: Then who is in China?
布希:那麽谁(胡)在中国?
Condi: Yes, sir.
莱斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。
George: Yassir is in China?
布希:亚瑟尔在中国??
Condi: No, sir.
莱斯:不, 长官。
George: Then who is?
布希:那麽谁(胡)在?
Condi: Yes, sir.
莱斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。
George: Yassir?
布希:亚瑟尔?
Condi: No, sir.
莱斯:不, 长官。
George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China.
Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone.
I bet he knows.
布希:听着, 赖斯。我要知道中国新领导人的名字, 给我接联合国秘书长,
我觉得他会知道。
Condi: Kofi?
莱斯:科费(咖啡)?
George: No, thanks.
布希:不了, 谢谢。
Condi: You want Kofi?
莱斯:你要科费(咖啡)?
George: No.
布希:不要!!
Condi: You don’t want Kofi.
莱斯:那麽你不要科费(咖啡)。
George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk.
And then get me the U.N.
布希:不, 但是既然你提到它, 我要杯牛奶就可以了, 然後给我接联合国。
Condi: Yes, sir.
莱斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。
George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
布希:不是亚瑟尔!是联合国的头!
Condi: Kofi?
莱斯:科费(咖啡)?
George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?
布希:不要, 我说我要牛奶!你给我接通电话好不好?
Condi: Call who?
莱斯:打给谁?
George: Who is the guy at the U.N.?
布希:谁(胡)是联合国的头?
Condi: Hu is the guy in China.
莱斯:胡(谁)是中国的头。
George: Will you stay out of Chin! a?!
布希:你能不能不提中国了?!
Condi: Yes, sir.
莱斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。
George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N!
布希:也别提中东了!给我接通联合国的头就好了!
Condi: Kofi?
莱斯:科费(咖啡)?
George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.
布希:好啦好啦!那就少加点糖吧!给我接电话。
(Condi picks up the phone.)
(莱斯拿起电话)。
Condi: Hello, Rice here.
莱斯:莱斯在这(这有米饭)。
George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.
布希:有米饭?好主意, 那就再来点蛋卷吧。
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 210.62.72.246
1F:推 JeAnnWu:XD 219.68.72.16 12/07
2F:推 Jetty:之前有 po 过~不过这是翻译版的 XD 140.116.101.16 12/07
--
※ 发信站: 批踢踢实业坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 140.112.214.64