標題寫上 QA Engineer (Manual) - Your Name
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 220.127.116.11
※ 文章網址: https://webptt.com/m.aspx?n=bbs/Soft_Job/M.1549964844.A.369.html
※ 編輯: iwhiori (18.104.22.168), 02/12/2019 17:53:14
※ 編輯: iwhiori (22.214.171.124), 02/12/2019 17:53:27
公司名稱，統編(中華民國以外註冊可免填): 香港商廷客有限公司 Tink Labs Limited
公司地址(填寫詳細至號): 台北市大安路一段 191 號 6F-1
QA Engineer (Manual)
* Test case design and execution.
* Defect maintenance and follow-ups.
* Analyze test results and prepare detailed test reports;
* Communicate with various business departments to understand their functional
* Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business
requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify
existing and potential issues.
* Follow existing process to ensure delivery of project as scheduled with high
* Other work assigned by the management
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields
* Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience in QA
* Experience using test automation tools and/or writing automated test scripts
* Must have the ability and desire to learn new tools as required
* Requires a proactive approach to problem-solving
* Working with Scrum and Agile product development methodologies
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced unstructured environment
* Ability to meet deadlines and identify and resolve issues with minimal
* Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including
員工是否需自備工具? (是/否) : 否
薪資(保證最低年薪，必填項目): _12_ 個月
每日工作時間: 09:30AM~18:30AM 中午休息(12:00~1:00)
* 14 天年假
* 提供 iMac / MacBook air / 其他筆電 + 外接顯示器 擇一
Tink Labs is a series-C funded travel technology company based in Hong Kong,
with offices in London, Singapore, Paris, Milan, Istanbul and Taiwan.
We are the global leader in hospitality guest service technology,
with over 3 million hotel room deployments scheduled for 2017.
Our flagship product handy is a complimentary smartphone amenity installed in
hotel rooms for guests to use both on and off hotel property, providing them
with free unlimited connectivity, up-to- date information, and a mobile
The service is already live in 10 cities globally – in key gateway cities
like Hong Kong and Singapore, handy is deployed in 50% of all hotel rooms.